11-"BILLY THE CHOO-CHOO? REALLY?"

Five winced, stitching up his bloody shoulder. Meanwhile, Hannah sat at his desk, making an Illusion of rainbow butterflies flying around, trying to brighten the mood while he finished.

"Done," Five mumbled. Hannah sighed, "Finally," She mumbled with a teasing smile on her face. Five picked out a band-aid.

"'Billy the Choo-Choo'? Really?" She rolled her eyes. 

"Hey, it was the only thing we had here, okay?" Five replied.

"Whatever," 

Five slipped on his white shirt, and got ready to go. Once he was ready, he zipped up the bag Delores was in, and put it on his back.

"Do we have to bring Delores?" Hannah wined, throwing her arms in the air.

"Yes," He answered simply, pausing. He smirked, "Are you... Jealous?"

"What?" Hannah quickly replied, looking him dead in the eyes. She quickly recovered, putting her usual 'I don't care' face, back on. She shrugged. "Me? Jealous? Never." She walked past him casually to the window. "You, though, is another story." She smirked. 

Five furrowed his eyebrows. "What? How did I get brought up into this?"

She lifted up the window, and began to climb out. "I saw how you were looking at the pictures of my friends at my place." She said with an amused look, teasing him. 

"No, that's not- Hey!" He said, watching her climb down the ladder while he was talking mid-sentence. He rolled his eyes, following her.

"Shut up!" Klaus shouted at nothing, standing in the dumpster. "I'm trying to find whatever priceless trash was in that priceless box so that Pogo will get off my a$$!" He grumbled.

"Good luck with that." Hannah said, Klaus smiled, and turned around quickly. 

"Han!" 

"I'd ask what your up to Klaus, but then it occurred to me. I don't care." Five deadpanned.

"Hey!" Klaus scoffed. "You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy. You don't have to sneak around with Han-Han hoping to not get caught by dad anymore." Klaus told them, remembering when Hannah and Five would always sneak out at night by this exit.

"Five said this one involved the least amount of talking," Hannah informed Klaus.

Five hopped down next to Hannah, and stuffed his hands in his pocket. "Or so I thought."