Chapter 3

I THEN WALKED BACK INTO THE PALACE TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY NEW FRIEND. They were all shocked since never in a million years was there ever a Divine Knight who had a friend. I then said to them, "He is really honorable and I'm hoping I can invite him to the feast that we are gonna have here in a few days!". Polaria then said, "Yeah! It would be a pleasure to meet him! After all, what is wrong with having a friend during your shift? It can be boring!". I then said, "Looks like Veiliandor needs me! I'll be back soon!". Veiliandor then summoned me to her room and I spoke to her, "Hey mother, what is the news you have to speak to me about?". She then said, "Savvy, you have a friend? Whom is this friend?". I then said to her, "His name is Lance! We met at the watchtower when I was doing my 9AM shift! He has been helping me out!". She then said to me, "Bring him to our feast! I want to see this person! I don't want him hurting my daughter and as your mother I will protect you!". I then acknowledged her request and I went back into the room with Polaria. "Ah welcome back Savvy! Any news?" I then said, "Lance will be coming to our feast. I need to invite him!". I then scurried out of the palace to search for him. I screamed, "LANCE?! Where are you?", I then heard him running and then said, "Savvy your back! What's up?". I said this, "I told everyone about you and you are invited to a feast from my lord! Will you take this offer?". Lance then said back, "Yes! That sounds good to me! When exactly is it?" I said, "This Friday! I will get you early in the morning and take you to the palace! Be ready by then!". Lance gave me a thumbs up and I went back to the palace again. When I got back Polaria was going for her shift and she hoped nothing would happen either and that everyone was safe from harm's way. She then ran out of the palace with tremendous speed and rushed to the tower. I then sat at the table eating my dinner for the night. Once I finished eating I went to my room and sat there until I was ready to fall asleep. I just knew that I must be ready to go for tomorrow morning since it was the start to my shift again.