Chapter 9

WE THEN WENT OUT TO GO TO THE SPOT AND MAN WAS MY HEART RACING VERY QUICKLY. I don't know what is going to happen and a lot of things were in my head which were, was he gonna ask me out, is he gonna kiss me, are we just gonna talk, is he going to be straightforward with me, and many more unanswered questions. He then said, "As I promised here we are again, Savvy.", I then started to smile knowing this was a very gorgeous place. I then said to Lance when the fluorescent colors came in, "This is the most beautiful thing ever Lance! I've never seen anything prettier!". Lance then took a deep breath and said nervously, "I don't think this is the prettiest thing ever, I used to for awhile, but it changed when I really thought about it.". I then said, "Oh really then? What is the most beautiful thing to you?", Lance then turned to face my direction and he took my hands and placed them into his. With his handsome brown eyes locked into my dark brown eyes he then said, "It's you Savvy.". I then opened my eyes wider and I began to feel myself cry in pure happiness and Lance continued nervously, "It always has been you, ever since when we grew closer I just thought you were just so beautiful inside and out. I really couldn't imagine myself being happier without you being at my side for all this time. You're brave, smart, kind, funny, adorable, and overall you are just perfection in my eyes. I'd never want to spend all this time with anyone else but you Savvy. I want you at my side forever for eternity. I just felt like this was the perfect time and spot for me to say it since I was nervous around everyone else. I just want you and me to be happily together as one. Savvy, I love you and I will forever always keep you close to me forever and always.". When he got done saying that I could not get any words to come out. All I could feel was myself tearing up in a good way and I was smiling so much. Lance then said, "I understand completely if you-", before he could say anymore I threw myself into his arms with a tight embrace and approached him with a kiss completely silencing him. He kissed me back and it soon became a passionate kiss that I will never forget. It almost seemed that time froze itself in place and I was soaring above the clouds knowing all my questions were answered and I felt as if he was truly the one for me. He then started to rub my back as we kissed and it just felt right as well and I never wanted this to end. He then pulled away and pulled me into his arms with a tight hug. I finally then said, "I love you too Lance!", he smiled and hugged me tighter followed with a kiss on my forehead. He then took my hand and we went back to the palace together and we went into my room. We both then passionately loved each other and it was one of the best nights I ever had, I never could think it got any better than this. After sometime, we both then fell asleep in each other's arms and it was a very comforting experience for me. I hope this would last a lifetime and I could never feel anymore happier.