Chapter 11

WE THEN FINISHED BREAKFAST AND WE BOTH WENT OUT TO DO OUR DAILY PATROLLING ONCE AGAIN. I then felt way happy doing it since we both were alone after all. Lance then began to rub my shoulders while I was looking out which felt very pleasant. I then said to him with a smile, "How does it truly feel now for you since I'm now in your life for good.", Lance then said with a smile, "It feels like it was about time, and it also makes me feel happy since you truthfully make me smile.". I then couldn't help but smile more since it is the truth and I always enjoyed being around him. I then stood up and went to kiss him again with passion and he returned it to me. While we were kissing, a voice started to yell from below causing me to feel scared, "VEILIANDOR YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PROCEED AND FURTHER, YOU DESTROYED ALL WHAT I HAVE AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO PAY! I'M BRINGING ON A WAR AND IT WILL BE CALLED THE BATTLE OF DARK AND I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! I WILL BE ARRIVING HERE SOON SO BE PREPARED TO DIE WHO DARES TO TRY AND STOP ME! YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED". I then flinched so hard that I began to shake uncontrollably and Lance noticed my deep fear. He quickly came to me and gave me a warm and loving hug and I shook in fear. He then said, "My love, you alright, that voice was surely scary too. Please don't be scared I'm right here.", I then started to shake more and he soothed me rather quickly by stroking my hair and constantly rubbing my back. He also was shushing me like I was a baby as well. He then said, "Don't worry, everything will be ok, I promise hun. I love you." I then said in a calm voice, "Thank you for comforting me during that, I love you too as well." . He then pointed my face up to him and he then kissed me again to ensure I was one hundred percent ok to him. He pulled away and I smiled at him and we then proceeded back to the palace to spread the awareness. Veiliandor then told us knights to be prepared for the worst to come since she was in fact the main target of Darksteria herself. I then said in a worried tone, "She better not hurt you mother! You raised me from the ground up and made me a Divine Knight. I always want you to stay alive.". The knights then all said their vows to her and from there we all gathered up our forces for the big battle that was yet to come.