Chapter 5

AS PROMISED I CAME TO GET LANCE TO TAKE HIM TO THE PLACE FOR THE FEAST THAT WAS HAPPENING TODAY. I then greeted him with a smile and said, "You ready to go? I can't wait for you to meet everyone!". Lance said with a smile, "Yep! It is going to be a good time. Hence, it is going to be my first being in Veiliandor's palace!". I chuckled and I escorted him onto Cinder. I then said, "Hang on tight we are going to soar my friend!". Lance complied and held on as tight as he could. He then said to me, "This is awesome! I never knew how well you can train a dragon? It seems like you were born naturally with the dragons." I then said, "Meh, I learned it myself over time, it was not required of me to train anything really, I just did it since yeah Cinder was lost and he needed a home so I raised him from the ground up!". Lance then admired the view from below and we were nearing the palace. Lance then said, "The palace looks amazing from this view! I'm hoping everyone is respectful honestly." I then nodded in agreement and we landed at the palace safely. I then thanked Cinder for giving us the ride to the palace by getting him pets and treats I had for him. Lance then escorted me to the place and everyone greeted us inside. I then said, "Divine Knights meet my friend, Lance! Also my lord, meet my friend as well.". Flairele introduced herself to him first and said, "Hello Lance, I am Flairele but you can call me Flair for short! I am the eternal guardian of fire. It's an honor to meet you!". Nocturno went next and he said, Hello there sir, my name is Nocturno. I am the eternal guardian of dark. What a wonderful honor to meet you.". Tremondor went next and said, "Hello Lance! I am Tremondor, the eternal guardian of earth. It's a wonderful honor to meet you.". Polaira was last and she said, "Greetings Lance, I am Polaria, the eternal guardian of ice. It's truly an honor to meet you!". All the knights then smiled and Lance bowed and said to them, "Thank you all! It's my pleasure to meet you all as well!". Lance then was approached by my mother, Veiliandor, she then said to him, "Why hello there! You're the friend of Savvy I see? Welcome! Welcome! It's an honor to have you here!". Lance bowed and said, "My Lord, it's a pleasure to meet you! Thanks for inviting me to this wonderful feast!". Veiliandor then bowed and Lance to his seat next to me. After everyone arrived all of the knights including me and Lance told stories of our quests from the past in funny ways possible. We all shared laughs, drinks and we just did what all knights do and I excused myself and Lance to my room so I could show him something before the food gets served. "Come with me Lance!" I shouted and he followed right behind me. I then opened the door to my room and I allowed him to come inside. Lance said, "Wow! Nice room! I like how it is! It's neat and very suitable for you!". I smiled and said "Thanks! Also are we still going to that lookout tonight?". Lance then said, "Yep! Looking forward to seeing that sight again! I'm excited to show you too!". While we talked a maiden then announced, "The feast is starting soon! Please come forth to the dining hall!". We both got to the table and we took our seats again and we talked some more before the food got served to us. Veiliandor then said, "Everyone! Thank you all for coming to the feast! It's my pleasure to have everyone here for a special day to honor my Divine Knights for their hard work keeping Thuntopia safe from Darksteria's powers! Cheers for my knights!". Everyone then cheered and we all began to eat the food. While we got our serving of food we ate and talked more about the same we have been talking about earlier when we arrived at the palace. The only thing I thought was my imagining this was an actual date with Lance and it made my heart pound more.