Chapter 16

THE RECEPTION THAN BEGAN AND I WAS MORE THAN HAPPY TO CELEBRATE MY MARRIAGE. In the reception hall there was food, drinks, and there was also another dancing hall as well. All of the guests and us knights then grabbed food since I was really hungry and Lance was as well. Once we all served ourselves, Veiliadnor then said, "Cheers to the new married couple, Savvy and Lance! This reception is dedicated to their sworn marriage and happiness that will forever carry on with them!." . Everyone then cheered and we all drank the drink in the honor of my marriage and we all then began to eat the food.  It was so good that I ended up getting seconds and I'm happy how this all turned out honestly. I could never be happier then I am right now. Once the food was gone, Veiliandor then said, "It is time for the dancing fun to begin, but first! We are going to have Savvy and Lance dance first alone on the ballroom floor.". Lance came to me and held out his hand and said, "You ready dear? I am certain this will not be my last dance with you.", I took his hand and said, "I am more than ready to dance my love, you are after all a really good dancer.". He then escorted me to the ballroom floor and we danced to the ceremonial music that played. I kept my eyes on him until he pulled me closer to him as if I was hugging him. We kept dancing until the music stopped and we ended up kissing again which made the guests cheer. Afterwards, everyone then filled the dance floor and it was truthfully very fun and it lasted for a long while. I danced the night away with my friends and of course my husband. I then saw the cake and It caused me to crave for dessert and before anyone decided to eat, me and Lance cut the cake together and it brought more cheer to the happy crowd. We then sat down and ate some cake and it was truthfully the sweetest of its kind and I enjoyed it. Lance then decided to be funny and put icing on my nose and I said jokingly, "Well then, if you want to do that, then go to lick the icing then that is there.". Lance then chuckled and said, "If you say so my dear...", he then actually licked the icing off my nose and it felt weird, but I did not seem to mind it at all. I then chatted with everyone as usual and it just felt amazing that all my friends are just very supportive and caring throughout all of this and I could never be happier. After about an hour so when the cake was served the guests were leaving and the place was being cleaned up. I then headed upstairs to get into comfortable clothes and Veiliandor then went to her throne. She then started to feel weak and pain and she knew her time was coming. She had a hard time moving and she ended up collapsing on the ground inches away from her throne. She then summoned me to her and I knew it was time. I said to Lance, "Give me a few, I will be back. Veiliadnor needs me.". I then went into her throne room through her summon and her summoning was weaker.