Chapter 12

IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE THE THREAT OF WAR WAS DELIVERED TO US. We then got everything prepared, especially our army. We didn't want to be underpowered when it comes to Darksteria attacking us. Me and Lance were finishing up our preparations. I was polishing and sharpening my weapon while Lance cleaned off his weapons too. I then said, "Well, looks like we are going to have to deal with hell herself. She is no easy foe, she is a tyrant like Veiliandor.", Lance then said, "Don't beat yourself up over it Sav, I promise you everything and everyone will be ok!". I then started to sigh heavily since I knew what was going to happen very vividly. Lance then said, "I promise love once this hell is over, me and you will flourish with happiness and continue our peaceful relationship.", I then smiled faintly but it was only a few seconds when I dropped down again. He then got up and hugged me very tightly yet again since he always knows what bothers me. Lance then said again, "Calm down my love, it's ok, don't let it get to you. You are the strongest person I know to date, you will succeed. Once all of this settles down, I will spend time with you and make every last second of our lives. I love you Savvy, let's get through this together.", he then kissed the top of my head again and I finally calmed down. From downstairs I heard Nocturno shout, "Savvy! Lance! Lets go! The foe is approaching. I can sense the darkness from here!". We then got our equipment and we then headed out of the palace to confront the monster herself. As soon as we got outside we heard Veiliandor say, "SHOW YOURSELF YOU LOATHING BASTARD! IF YOU WANT ME DEAD BRING IT ON!", I then got into my poise like a knight on duty. After about an hour or so Darksteria and her henchmen arrived. She then said with a smirk, "AH, isn't wonderful to be back here isn't it sister? The one person I need to get rid of so I can claim my dominance. Just say your last words Veiloandor, you won't be missed!", she then laughed evilly and then Veiliandor shouted, "If you want war, then BRING IT ON YOU BITCH!". Once Darksteria signaled her men to go forth, that was when the Battle of Dark occured.