Chapter 7

IT WAS A FEW WEEKS LATER AND IT WAS MY DAILY PATROLLING DUTY AND I HAVE BEEN HEARING NOISES RECENTLY WHICH WAS NOT GOOD. I then heard it get louder and louder until it was trespassing in Thuntopia. I then used the emergency ladder and Lance followed right behind me. When I got down I was greeted by a demon beast and I then signaled all the knights. "KNIGHTS! RAISE YOUR WEAPONS A BEAST MUST BE KILLED!" All of us knights then fought very vigorously against the beast. The beast managed to do a few attacks but we all dodged accordingly. We kept dodging and slashing until the beast was dead. I then did the final honor of the poor beast, I used my lightning ability and I shocked the creature until it exploded to bits and there was just a giant pool of blood left. We all then cheered, "THE BEAST IS DOWN YOU ARE SAFE NOW CITIZENS!". Veiliandor was then very pleased with our efforts and cheered us on saying how brave we were. We then had to figure where the beast came from and I knew precisely where it was from. It was the bastard herself, Darksteria, and man did I really hate her. Veiliandor then approached Lance and said to him, "You are quite a warrior Lance, how about you stay in the palace with us and you can with be with Savvy during her patrolling duties. You can stay for as long as you wish!". Lance then said, "I will take your offer kindly, Veiliandor.". She then nodded and the six of us went into the palace. Lance was then shown his room and he really liked it and I was happy he got to stay with us knights. There are reasons why I enjoy being around him, he is kind, friendly, respectful and on top of that he is just handsome to the point where I love him more than a friend, again I'm nervous to admit my feelings for him. During the next few months there was nothing but demons, witches, beasts, and most importantly, Darksteria's soldiers came in too. We all had some blowouts but we all pushed through and overcame those foes and we were stronger together. It was now six months after that invasion and I was handling a normal shift. Lance tapped my shoulder once again saying, "Hey we have to go out now Savvy, it is time." I then beamed my eyes and smiled at him like he was wanting to take me on an actual date and he said, "Not us going out out you know. It's patrolling time." I then relaxed my face to disappointment and I left out this, "Oh yeah, my bad. Let us go.", Lance then knew how to fix that real quickly and then he said this, "Tell you what Savvy, we will go to the spot when it hits dark. I promise you ok?". I then said with joy, "Yay! I can't wait. I was wondering when we will go back. I miss that spot so much!". Before we headed out Lance then went to speak with Veiliandor privately and I agreed to wait it out. Lance then went to my mother Veiliandor and said to her, "Hey, am I allowed to date and marry your daughter? I plan on asking her to be my girlfriend when I take the spot we look at which is beautiful. I just really love her and I promise to keep her happy and safe and as well as protecting her." Veiliandor then said with happiness, "I always knew you loved her, even the knights did as well. So go ahead, she shall be yours and you have my deepest blessing. I hope she says yes to you.". Lance then bowed to her and said, "Thank you, I will keep that promise too.". When Lance got back we headed to the tower for our duty.