Chapter 18

DURING THE SERVICES WE ALL RAISE OUR SWORDS IN HONOR OF VEILIANDORS LEGACY. The people raised their hands in respect of the dead lord. Lots of tears were shed that day and we then buried her respectfully. Once she was with her tomb she will forever rest in peace and we all honored her once again. We then all laid flowers and gifts in respect and I usually would go pray to her here and there when I got the time to since I really loved my mother dearly. Sometimes Lance would accompany me and tell my good things I was to her which made feel better. A few days after the services, it was time for me to step up into the throne for Thuntopia. There was a priest that announced the coordination of me becoming the new Eternal Lord of Thuntopia. Lance then stood by me and also became a Lord as well since we both were married and we could expand our royal family. The priest then said, "Your new Lord! Everyone bow before Savvy, the Eternal Lord of Thuntopia!". Everyone then bowed and respected me as I took in my legacy of being a Lord. I then said, "I promise to keep all things in order just like what my mother Veiliandor did! You all will be safe from harm and you will continue to live your normal lives! I promise to welcome all to the palace and you may visit if you wish! I will forever be your Lord and I promise to protect each and every one of you!", I then bowed and everyone including Lance cheered. I then knew I must adapt to my new legacy. I then appointed Lighting to be the Divine Knight of me and she accepted and I granted her what Veiliandor granted the Divine Knights, new armor, strength and eternal guardianship of that element. Lighting then bowed to me and she said, "Always ready to serve my Lord.", I bowed to her and she took her spot as Divine Knight. After four years of ruling Thuntopia, I then gave birth to two wonderful children during that time. I had a son and daughter of my own, my daughter's name was Astryah and my son's name was Elliot. I adored them both so much and I will forever cherish them since I could possibly train them into knighthood when they get slightly older to at least ten years of age. As of right now, Astyrah is three and Elliot is only one right now and both of them are very adorable. Lance then approached me when I put Elliot for a nap and said, "You're such a great Lord and mother my dear. I never imagined how well you were around children.". I then said to him while embracing him and laying my head on his chest, "Well, after all I do have a soft and kind heart so wouldn't I love children? I always talked to children during my time as a Divine Knight. I shall continue to do so when I'm here as an Eternal Lord as well.". We both then smiled at one another and we walked out to the balcony and looked at the beautiful sunset for the remainder of the day. We both know that the gods are watching us and ensuring we both remain the Eternal Lords of Thuntopia. ~