Chapter 6

ONCE WE ALL GOT DONE EATING AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT WAS MADE THAT THERE WAS GOING TO BE A DANCE AS WELL. Never in my whole entire time of serving as a divine knight would there ever be such a ball after a feast. Veilandor then said, "Ladies and Gents, the dance shall now begin! Find a dancing partner and have a good time for this evening!". I then saw my knight friends get chosen for a dance and they all look elegant in their ball attire since it was required for the feast attire. I then fixed my dress and I was suddenly approached by a silhouette of a man. It turned out to be Lance and I smiled and asked, "What are you doing? Go have fun! There are lots of fun options!". Lance then looked at me with his handsome brown eyes and said, "I am wanting to have fun right now with someone special!". I then said, "Oh really who is this special someone?", Lance took my hands and put them into his and said, "You Savvy, my dear. Care to dance with me?". I then stood up and we went to dance together to the music. Lance then said to me while we danced, "I didn't want to start making huge fusses while at the table but I'd wanted to say that you looked beautiful tonight Savvy.". I smiled and I blushed a little and said, "Awe thanks Lance, that sweet of you to say.". He smiled and we continued to dance until it was over. Later that night, the guests then all left and Lance then came to me and said, "Want to see the spot now?" , I nodded in agreement and we both went to go see the spot for ourselves. Lance then sat down and I did the same and said, "What so beautiful about this place?". He then said "You will see for yourself soon", I kept waiting for it to happen and then I saw the fluorescent colors of the trees and species down below. My eyes then lit up so brightly that I could see true beauty. I then said, "Wow Lance, it's so beautiful!", Lance then said, "See I told you that you would like it! I plan to come back here again sometime with you again but I'm unsure.". I then said, "Hopefully soon if nothing happens during our patrolling which is busy work!". We just both sat there without care for the remainder of the evening.