Chapter 13

WE FOUGHT VERY AGGRESSIVELY AND VERY RESPECTFULLY FOR MY MOTHER, MY TRUE LORD. I then was being faced by my sister Darkeria who was wrongfully corrupted by the darkness. She used to be very caring and honest but she ended up being snatched by Darksteria so long ago when the first war occured when I was 9 years old. I was too young to fight then but my sister was older than me and she was 14 when she was corrupted by the witch which angered me. She then was forced to kill my father when I was 12 years old and that made me lose my sanity and I sought to get revenge on Darksteria for the longest time now, and I finally can. While I was preparing myself for battle Darkeria said, "Been a long time coming after when I killed father! Now you stand in my way and I will take over this prized land!". I then grew furious and said, "You will suffer for what you have done! I will have my revenge for all that you caused!", I then swiped my sword in front of her and it was the start of a sisterly battle. She and I blocked attacks and I managed to get a few blows on her while she ended up doing a few blows on me. She then said, "Your quite strong Savvy, I don't think your strength will last...", I then screamed, "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A DIVINE KNIGHT BITCH!", I then levitated up and did one of my lightning attacks. I am able to make all sorts of lighting based moves, my favorite being the lighting stake and lightning spears. Darkeria then was shocked to see how much I've grown in strength and I managed to stun her with the attacks. I then said to her before she fell to her knees, "Your debt will now be paid....", as soon as she fell to her knees, I then executed her and banished her soul to Voidiala where she will never be able to come back. I then was engaged in some smaller fights and I was able to one shot them all with my sword. There was a huge swarm of enemies coming so I stamped my sword down and I caused a lighting explosion which caused all the swarming enemies to explode due to high shock levels. After about an excruciating eight hours all the men were down including the beasts Darksteria had summoned. We then began to charge for the tyrant herself and we were greeted by overwhelming strength. We then all began fighting her and each of us took blows that knocked us all down. While we were down Darksteria then said, "You pathetic knights are just so weak, you make things so easy for me....", she then struck Veiliandor with a curse and then said this, "As soon as another ceremony takes place in this palace, you will fall in the hands of death and will never reawaken, AGAIN!". Veiliandor was then knocked out and I grew very angry to the point where I was enraged. Once I get enraged I grow stronger than ever and I get very scary. I then said, "YOU WILL NOT HURT MY MOTHER! YOU ARE JUST SICKENING FOR POWER! I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT ANYONE ELSE!". I then built up as much power as I can and I started to levitate again. This time I said, "YOUR DEBT WILL BE PAID ONCE AND FOR ALL YOU SICKENING BASTARD!". I then blasted a full on charge that caused Darksteria to be blinded and scream. I did not know about this power, but Darksteria then was burnt and on her knees and weakened. Everyone then looked to see how I did that and I then said to her, "Mess with family, the family and the gods will show you torture.". I then drew my sword and gave her a brutal execution and banished her to Voidiala like Darkeria. I then went back on the ground and all I heard was cheering from everyone. The rest of the Divine Knights then helped one another up and Lance was ok as well. I looked at my hands and I was confused on how I did that to get rid of Darksteria. Lance then came running to me with a tight hug and said, "You did it! That was so incredible and I'm so glad she is gone.", I smiled and hugged him back and said, "It's finally over. I can now rest and live my life again with you now!". I then went over to Veiliandor to help her up and the curse was still on her. I then said, "Mother you will be ok I promise!". She then said, "Sav, I truly think you and Lance should discuss something important when we go back to the palace. I will summon you once I'm back on my throne.". I then nodded and I went back to the celebrating crowd and announced our true victory.