Chapter 8

WE THEN PATROLLED AS USUAL AND I REALLY WAS EXCITED TO SEE THE SPOT AGAIN AND IT MADE MY DAY GREAT. Me and Lance were just casually chatting while watching and we talked about some interesting things yet some were very funny. I then said to Lance, "When did you find out about the spot?", he then answered, "My mother showed me it and she said it was where her and my dad had got together for the first time and where my dad proposed to her at. I always just used it as a way to cope from stress. Until when I met you, I feel like it has a whole different meaning now, like it symbolizes the rekindling of love between two people.". I then said, "Wow, that sounds interesting. I never knew anything about that place until you showed me for the first time.  Maybe something good will happen to you then if your parents got engaged there.". Lance then said, "Hopefully, I mean we are going there again tonight so yeah be ready.". I nodded and we went back to our patrolling and our usual goofiness. Tremondor then was on his way and we greeted him, "Have fun today man! Wishing the best for ya!", he smiled and got to work on his duty for the day. Me and Lance then went to go get dinner for the night since it was sometime after 3PM when we got back. I was so hungry that I ate more than usual which caused me to burp loudly after I was done. Lance said, "Well excuse you Savvy. Someone was very hungry tonight.", I chuckled and I said, "Sorry, maybe there are a lot of carbs in me right now.", we both laughed very loudly and then everyone else joined. The servants then took our plates and washed them very carefully. The Divine Knights then were heading in their quarters for some rest before their shift happened. Me and Lance got into some comfortable clothes so we can go out for the spot again. I carefully took my armor off and set my armor down for the night. I then put on a casual attire and it was pretty comfy which I could sleep in easily if I ever do fall asleep.