A L W A Y S

Once me and Draco visited my childhood home we made our way back to the manor. I brought back my drawing kit with the thought I could get some extra drawings done. Most of them drawings will be of Draco. I haven't allowed him to see any of my drawings, I'm not even sure he knows about them but, I'm doing this for him. I want him to have something when I'm gone.

When we got home it was quite late so we immediately went to bed, holding together in eachothers arms-our bodies tangled. Realising that this would be the very last night like this scared me. The last night I could hold Draco while we drifted off to sleep.

"You look beautiful." Draco commented with a smile. A real smile, the smile that could light up a room and blossom dying flowers.

"And you look handsome." I smirked at him and he let out a small chuckle.

Draco was actually a very good dancer which surprised me. As we moved in sync he pulled me of the ground spinning me and resting me back down. I laughed as we turned together. "When were you so good as dancing?" I asked laughing.

"I'm good at a lot of things." He smirked and sent me a flirtatious wink. I rolled my eyes at him and we continued to dance together, taking in this amazing moment.

"You still wear it?" He asked, eyeing the necklace he gave me.

I smiled. "Of course, I never got rid of it." I said.

He stared deeply into my eyes for many seconds, just watching me as our bodies moved together.

"What?" I asked confused, raising an eyebrow as he spun me in a circle-following tye other dancers leads.

He took a deep breath and tightened his grip around my waist. "I just don't understand how I got so lucky." He whispered.

My heart instantly jumped and my stomach exploded with butterflies. Oh merlin why did he have to be so fucking perfect. My cheeks turned a crimson red and my smile was wider than ever. I placed my head into the crook of his neck as he leaned his against mine.

This moment was perfect. In this moment, I didn't care about anything but him. He was my world. He was my one and only.

He was mine.

I woke up with a small gasp, my fingers twitching slightly. The sun was just rising above the many mountains in the distance-hardly any clouds in the sky. I looked at the clock in the corner of the room, realising that it was 4:00am. Rubbing my hands over my face, in an attempt to wake my body up, I took a deep breath.

The dream was a memory of the ball at Hogwarts. Thinking of it made my heart flutter-it was such a fun night dancing with Draco. Just being with him set my body on a high, his presence was warming. Things felt so much simpler back then. But that night however, I was informed of my parents death.

I quickly shoved that thought aside, reminding myself to just think of dancing with Draco. The way our bodies moved together in sync, our skin touching feeling like electricity. Our eyes locked one one another, memorizing each shade of colour in them.

Draco shuffled next to me and my head turned to look down at him. Once our eyes met we both were instantly thinking the same thing-both knowing...this would be our last day together.

*****

Once I got out of bed I headed straight to the shower. I couldn't look at Draco for any longer without breaking down infront of him. I've been strong for so long, not showing any weakness-but I can't keep it in any longer. I put up this wall, hiding my emotions and not letting them break through for everyone to see. I could feel every brick slowly falling out of place.