P A R T Y

It's the next day. Today is a school day and I've got two classes. 1st I've got herbology with Ron, Harry and Hermione. As I get dressed into my uniform and robes I remember what happened last night with Draco. I don't want to think about it but I can't help it. He got turned on by me. But went and shagged pansy in the room next to me. Prick.

I head out of my dorm and out of the common room to my first class. I slept in so I don't have time to get breakfast so I'm a little cranky. However, tonight is the night of the slytherin party. Maybe it will be fun. I walk in and see Ron waving at me to come sit with him. Harry and Hermione are already there with him. I kind of wish I was in gryffindor so I could be in the same house as them but I do love being a slytherin. It gives me more confidence.

I sit down and chat with the golden trio. I'm truly happy that I met them as they are really fun and nice to talk to. I do get some glares from others slytherin because gryffindors and slytherins are supposed to be 'rivals'. That's stupid in my opinion. We should be allowed to be friends with whoever we want. So I just ignore the dirty looks I get. I'm happy with these three. We were working with leaping toadstools and I busted out laughing when one jumped right into Ron face bruising his nose slightly. It's only a small bruise and it's not that noticeable.

As I'm laughing, in the corner of my eye I see Draco staring at me. I refuse to look at him. I just want to ignore him and keep my distance away from him. He looks slightly sad though. I wonder what's up with him. No. No I'm not going to worry about him. Not after what he's done to me.

Herbology finishes and I head to defence against the dark arts with Luna. That class goes by very quickly as it's the most exciting lesson. I always have so much fun in that class. I meet Cedric outside my classroom and we head to the great hall for dinner. As we sit down and devour the food infront of us I ask Cedric if he would like to come to the slytherin party tonight.

"Come on pleaseeeee. It will be fun." I beg at him, pulling his sleeve.

"I dont know." He says thinking. I give him puddy dog eyes and stick out my bottom lip slightly.

He looks at me and smiles. "Ugh fine, only because you look cute like that." He says rolling his eyes.

"Yayyy" I shout hugging him. Me and Cedric have got close lately. I like him but I don't know if I can see us being in a relationship.

A few hours of hanging out with Cedric, I decide to go to my dorm to get ready for the party. I slip on a sexy blue-ish green silk dress. I don't usually show off this much skin but I'm feeling dangerous.

I also put my hair in a half up/half down style

I look in the mirror and admire myself for a moment

I look in the mirror and admire myself for a moment. I'm really happy with how I look. I smile at myself and head down to the party which started just over an hour ago.

As I walk down the stairs I hear loud music and people laughing and cheering. I get to the bottom of the steps and see people jumping, dancing and grinding on each other. Horny teens. I scan the room looking for a light brown haired boy. I see him in the corner of the room with a drink in his hand. I walk over to him and he looks me up and down and smirks.

"Well don't you look beautiful." He says hugging me tightly.

"And don't you look dashing." I say laughing, my cheeks burning slightly.

We head over to the drinks table and I grab a red cup and fill it with whiskey. I don't really drink but tonight I'm gonna let loose. I chug down the first serving of whiskey and quickly fill up my cup again.

"Woah slow down there." Cedric says lowering the whiskey from my cup.

"No, I want more." I say refilling my cup.

"You're going to get drunk." He comments looking at me.

"That's the point." I say winking at him. He rolls his eyes and we sit on the couch with a group of people. I sit right next to Cedric, resting my head on his shoulder. Still drinking my whiskey.

They seem to be playing truth or dare so we decide to join in. 5 minutes into the game and the bottle hasn't landed on me yet. While watching some random girl take 5 shots in one go, from a dare, I feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I turn to them and see Draco looking directly at me. I look away immediately. I didn't even notice him there. Shit.

Then the bottle lands on me for the first time. Everyone's eyes are on me.

"Truth or dare?" A boy who I don't know asks.

"Dare" I reply bravely.

"I dare you to give mr goody two shoes right there a lap dance." He smirks pointing at Cedric.

I look at Cedric and he's blushing like mad. Without hesitation I straddle him and start grinding on his lap. I hear laughed and 'ooooo's behind me but ignore them. Cedrics hands are placed on my hips as I continue to give him a lap dance. A minute goes by and I hop off Cedric and we laugh to each other.

"Well that sure was something." He speaks nervously. I shush him and put my finger over his lips to keep him quiet. He rolls his eyes and continues to watch the game. I look at Draco and notice he looks absolutely furious. His fists are white and his eyebrows extremely furrowed. He looks like he's about to go mad. I look down and try not to think of him.

The game continues and it lands on Draco. Pansy was the one who span the bottle so she asks him. When she asks Draco says he's not playing. He looks so moody right now. What a little baby. I roll my eyes and watch as the bottle lands on Cedric.

He picks dare and is dared to kiss me.

"Are you okay with this?" He asks waiting for my approval. I nod as he leans in. I have kissed Cedric before and that didn't end well at all for him. I just hope draco doesn't snap. As we are kissing I see that draco has stood up and left the room. I somewhat feel guilty. But I shouldn't. He was the one shagging pugface. I continue to kiss Cedric with passion until we finally pull away.

We smile at each other and I feel my cheeks warm up and see his do the same. We giggle and continue to watch the game. After a while Cedric tells me he needs to go as he's got a lot of homework to do. I nod as he walks out of the common room. I stand up and go to the drinks table once again. I have 3 or 4 drinks and feel completely wasted.

As I'm chugging my next drink I feel somebody come behind me and whisper in my ear.

"Come with me baby." I dont recognize his voice at all. I turn around to look at him and I have never met him before. He's okay looking but not really my type.

"Why?" I ask, completely drunk and unaware of what's going on.

"I know where more drinks are." He says. I look at the drinks on the table and realise we've run out. I nod and follow him to an empty hallway.