W R O N G

"Nice of you to join us Mr Malfoy." Professor burnage comments as Draco takes his seat next to me. "As it's the first day back I'll let you of, but just this once!" She finishes and continues to teach the class.

I hear him huff to himself as he slouched back into his chair, fiddling with his smokey grey quill. Professor burnages voice slowly fades away as a feel myself examining Draco.

He look almost the same. His soft lips still hold their rosy colour. His platinum hair still falls over his forehead, resting just above his long eyelashes. And then his eyes. I could go on about his eyes for hours on end. They are truly magical. But he somehow looks different. He looks a bit skinnier and his skin paler than usual.

"Stop looking at me mudblood" his angered voice snaps me out of my thoughts. This tone was the same tone he used the first couple days of knowing him. He hates me. As much as I don't want to admit it this I good. He needs to hate me.

"I wasn't." I lie and he scoffs. I think to the last time her called me a mudblood. It was that time when I caught him with Pansy. It's weird to think that we are kind of in the same position but this time I'm the one making him hate me to protect him.

"Yeah whatever." He murmurs.

The class continues and me and Draco don't acknowledge each other at all. It's as if we are invisible to each other. This is until I accidentally drop my quill onto the floor. I stand up from my seat and bend down to collect my fallen object, as I do so my skirt slides up slightly.

"Stay exactly like that Austin, lemme grab the lotion." Flint snickers from the table behind causing laughter to erupt from him and his friends. I see Draco look at me and then Flint glaring daggers at him.

His cold hand instantly grips my arm pulling me up and shoving me back into my seat roughly. "Merlin Austin, you don't need to make yourself look like such a slut." He spat, looking straight infront of me.

"Excuse me?" I exclaim at his word choice. "You can't call me that"

"What? You liked it last time I called you it." He comments, still not looking at me. I scoff at him and turn my body away from him, not wanting to have any more interactions with him.

He clearly has turned back to his old ways. Whatever, it doesn't matter. It's better this way.

*****

I perch myself on a rough cobblestone wall of the outside of the castle and pull out my sketchbook. Drawing always seems to calm my mood, it takes me away from reality.

I think back to muggle studies. When Draco go pissed at Flints comments. Does he still care? I guess it will remain a mystery.

As I'm doodling I see Cole heading my way. "Hey stupid" he says as shoves my shoulder and sits next to me.

"Hey dumbass" I say rolling my eyes and putting my drawings away.

"Are you ever gonna show me them drawing of yours?" He asks, gesturing to my sketchbook.

"Nope" I say smiling at him.

"I'll see them one day." He states.

"Yeah sure buddy." I laugh and he laughs to. It's silent for a moment. Not an awkward silent, a comfortable one. We just sit and admire the view in front of us.

"Are you happy to be back?" He asks, looking at the mountains in front of us.

"Yes and no. I'm glad to be back with my friends, but it's going to be hard seeing him everyday." I sigh and swing my dangling legs.