50: Parent Meeting for Damian Wayne

Professor.Liam added Damian.Wayne to the conversation
Professor.Liam added Talia to the conversation
Professor.Liam added Bruce.Wayne to the conversation
Professor.Liam added DickGrayson to the conversation
Professor.Liam changed the Groupchat name "Parent Meeting for Damian Wayne"

Professor.Liam: Evening everyone. Due to covid we can't really confront face to face so I see a good use in making a Groupchat connect regarding Damian Wayne.

Bruce.Wayne: Hello.

DickGrayson: Hey!

Talia: Is it that important for you to call a meeting regarding Damian?

Professor.Liam: Yes.

Damian.Wayne: Ew it's you.

DickGrayson: DAMIAN.

Bruce.Wayne: Mmm.

Talia: Damian remember to use your proper manners.

Damian.Wayne: Yes mother. I don't like Liam.

Professor.Liam: It's actually professor Liam. I prefer since you are indeed a student.

Damian.Wayne: No. I rather not.

Bruce.Wayne: Son please call him by the name he wants you to go by.

Damian.Wayne: No father. I rather not. I do not respect him so therefore I don't have to respect him.

DickGrayson: Damiiiii please.

Damian.Wayne: Richard I rather not.

Bruce.Wayne: Professor Liam I apologize my son right now isn't in mind of respecting.

Professor.Liam: It's fine really.

Talia: "Isn't in mind of respecting"? What are you talking about?

Bruce.Wayne: What?

Talia: Well that's what you said. Are you trying to say my son isn't respectful at all on all times?

DickGrayson: Uh oh.

Professor.Liam: I really don't mind honestly.

Bruce.Wayne: *Our you mean. And that's not what I'm going at. I'm just saying there are some times that he doesn't want to be respectful when he has to even though he might not even like that person.

Talia: I'll have you know that Damian does it for a obvious reason why he would do it. There must be a issue for this that must've have him do that. Do you even check at ALL?

Professor.Liam: Well actually like I said it doesn't matter.

DickGrayson: Uh I can say that Damian can be sometimes headstrong. We can all agree at that right guys?

Damian.Wayne: No.

Bruce.Wayne: I'll have you know Talia that there are times he does it like a child. After all isn't it normal for a ELEVEN year old? Yes you're right maybe there's a issue but he shouldn't be doing that to a teacher.

Professor.Liam: Professor actually.

Bruce.Wayne: Excuse me?

Damian.Wayne: Liam you should stop correcting my father who's trying to DEFEND you yet you have the damn audacity to correct him of that stupid name that is common for COLLEGE not for middle school. Shame on YOU.