Announcement: Alive

Hello so I know it's been awhile since, like the last time I posted on this account.
And in all honestly I have fun of making this "story chat room" with the Batfamily and was bored at that time. And I'm assuming most of you like all this (even though it got out of hand and random) and noticing that most of the characters are out of character. (Expect Jason, well y'all know Jason.) But in all honestly I cringe hard at this but it was very well made of art.
Especially at 14 well made. (Now 15 ;w;)

And so I will continue this until who knows when it stops. But first imma have to look back AT ALL THE STUFF THAT CRINGES ME TO KNOW WHERE IM REALLY AT.
And then I have to see at all the user names I've made on to these characters so I might misspell or incorrect usernames on the next chapters (I apologize if you notice that)
I also have to get on track with being behind the numbers of chapter. For example the last chapter is 12 when really it's at 15?

But now that I am back I might do other stories related to the batfamily-Category with the suggestions or yknow the ask with "oh comment here and I'll make your ships come true" or you know that kind of stuff that I've seen people usually make here.

Anyways so yeah. I'm back. And chapters will shortly come around your corner!

Cough anyway I'll make them and apologize that if they really were out of character or didn't make much sense.

(Btw The next chapter will be 16 because I'm behind the numbers so don't get confused)