58: Santa is here

JasonTODD: MY FUCKING KNEES. WHAT THE FUCK TIM!

BarbaraG: Well that's one way to start.

Cassandra: Why did you wake me up from all his screaming.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I'm so sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry don't kill me.

JasonTODD: I was fucking Santa and I got hit in the knee by a bat what the hell! This is what I get for being Santa.

DickGrayson: Jaybird do you need a hospital? It sounds bad.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I couldn't see in the dark and I thought it was a criminal okay!

Damian.Wayne: Why are you dressed as Santa in the first place?

JasonTODD: Oooooh I don't know probably because it's the Christmas SPIRIT! Maybe I'm giving coals out to the naughty kids?

Damian.Wayne: Really, Todd?

JasonTODD: No you mini Bruce boy. I'm doing it because it's fucking CHRISTMAS! Where is everyone's spirit these days??

DickGrayson: This was a bad idea.

BarbaraG: Jason. You should've thought about entering inside a manor that are full of paranoid crime fighter bats. Do you honestly think we would RECOGNIZE you?

JasonTODD: YES BARBARA! I EXPECT YOU ALL TO NOT ATTACK SANTA FUCKING CLAUS!

DickGrayson: Ooooh okay let's take a breather here alright? It was a accident.

Stephanie1: Did you at least get me a present? I would love to have a present.

Cassandra: And this is why I don't stay over at the manor anymore.

Cassandra: One day I stay. FOR ONE DAY and this happens.

BarbaraG: You and me both.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Excuse me Jason do you realize many people break into homes during Christmas?! Did you THINK OF THAT?

JasonTODD: Ah yes. Someone willing to wear a oversized heavy red coat with a long fake beard and a big bag that is not empty would rob a house?

Damian.Wayne: Sometimes people do that. They pretend to be Santa.

JasonTODD: Who the fuck...

DickGrayson: Look okay everyone it's fine. It was a accident and it's Christmas. Let's let this go and be happy!

JasonTODD: Dick.

JasonTODD: HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LET MY KNEE THATS IN PAIN GO?!

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I can't let this go I literally assaulted my older brothers knee and he's a killer and is scary when he's angry.

Cassandra: Can someone wake me up at six?

Stephanie1: Sure Cass!

Damian.Wayne: I don't care about your leg. I'm just saying that people genuinely can dress up like Santa and break in.

JasonTODD: I DON'T CARE DEMON. FOR ONCE BE JOLLY CHRISTMAS JOY. THATS WHAT I WANT!

Damian.Wayne: That makes no sense. I have no jolly whatever you just said.

DickGrayson: I really should get a reward for being the most patient person in this family. Seriously.

BarbaraG: Merry Christmas Dick that's your reward.

DickGrayson: Uh huh thanks.

DickGrayson: Jason let's fix your knee, Tim go to sleep your fine, Damian go to sleep.

JasonTODD: I want you to know Timmy that you are on the naughty list.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: SANTA ISNT EVEN REAL!

Damian.Wayne: How shocking. Santa not real? I didn't know.

Stephanie1: Oh ffs you guys you just ruin Damian's mind.

Damian.Wayne: Stephanie I was being sarcastic.

Bruce.Wayne: Do I even want to know what's going on?

DickGrayson: Bruce I tried but we got misunderstanding things.

JasonTODD: TIM FUCKED UP MY KNEE AND NOW IM HALF CRIPPLED!

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: NO. WE DON'T NEED SANTA BRUCE I THOUGHT HE WAS A ROBBER.

Stephanie1: I want presents that's all.

Damian.Wayne: I don't know. I'm here so I didn't do anything.

BarbaraG: Don't bother.

Bruce.Wayne: I see.

Bruce.Wayne: Dick get Jason to the hospital and after that all of us will make Christmas cookies.

JasonTODD: CHRISTMAS COOKIES? I never expect Bruce to be the type for Christmas.

JasonTODD: That's okay Bruce my leg may feel messed up but I'm fine I can walk!

Stephanie1: Yay Christmas cookies!

DickGrayson: Oh finally something good happened.

BarbaraG: Will Alfred mind?

Bruce.Wayne: If we don't make a mess he won't mind.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Okay okay I'll make cookies.

Bruce.Wayne: Everyone that's awake go to the kitchen.

Stephanie1: AW MERRY CHRISTMAS!

BarbaraG: I rely on Jason because he's the next Alfred in cooking.

JasonTODD: Thank you. I'm not angry anymore.

Damian.Wayne: Oh boy.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: IM SORRY JASON.

JasonTODD: You are lucky. Very lucky I forgive to make cookies.