3: Future?

Bruce.Wayne: ALWAYS. GET. SO. MUCH. NOTIFICATIONS. No wonder why alfred ignores this.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: That makes sense with you and alfred.

Damian.Wayne: Father where you been?

Bruce.Wayne: Business Trips. And also muted this chat.

JasonTODD: yeah of course you fucking would, old man

Bruce.Wayne: Jason I'm sick of your bullshit, no weapons for you.

JasonTODD: .... that's fucked up

Cassandra: oof

Stephanie1: double oof

DickGrayson: I'm the third oof

DickGrayson: Also I was at Damian's school for a pick-up and uh... well Damian attacked someone with a plastic fork and somehow that was effective.

Bruce.Wayne: of course... he would..

JasonTODD: HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE...???

Damian.Wayne: grrrr

JasonTODD: did you just... what the fuCKKK IM CONFUSED WITH THIS IMPOSSIBLE SHIT FROM THAT LITTLE SHIT

Damian.Wayne: Yeah, I'm confused how it's possible for you to come back completely from getting beaten up from a crowbar and legit get exploded from a bomb like 10 inches away or less and still survive from a pit?

JasonTODD: oh fuck you damian this is why you're the most hated character jfc

Damian.Wayne: I'm not joking, Todd. Like my grandfather Ra got exploded and mother told me I couldn't save him because his condition was beyond screwed. At least that's what she said..

JasonTODD: pretty sure she just lied to take over?

Damian.Wayne: wow.......... foolish mother I'll be coming after her.

Stephanie1: according to my list, either our parents are dead or their villains.

Cassandra: ... shit

BarbaraG: I'm like the only one that has a parent alive and isn't a villain.

DickGrayson: HAHAHAHHA TOTALLY DYING INSIDE BADLY WHILE CRYING MY INSIDES OMFGG HAHAHAHAH

BarbaraG: Do you want a hug?

DickGrayson: yes please..

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Where do I even begin? Wait alright I got you. Stephanie has a criminal dad, Cassandra is the child of Lady Shiva, right? And her dad is a serious Assassin shit who trained her to kill and not read or write and pass of being a body guard for Ra and passed her from siblings, Jason's mother basically tricking him to get him killed from blackmail, Dicks obviously a circus boy from tragic fall out death, Damian's mother Talia drugged Bruce and that's how the demon spawn was born.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I need coffee now for that.

Cassandra: so like we all lucky Bruce gotten us...?

BarbaraG: not me

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: nope actually

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Actually if he left Jason, Jason would've become a priest. Seriously flash point. And dick would've been okay.

JasonTODD: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? SO LIKE BRUCE RUIN THE CHANCE OF ME BEING... WHAT THE FUCK

DickGrayson: OUCHHHHH... Well good to know we can't turn back now hahaha

Damian.Wayne: this chat needs Jesus.

Stephanie1:

Damian.Wayne: OH really Steph?

Stephanie1: yes

Damian.Wayne:

Wayne: