5 (part 2) story

Stephane was sitting down outside the coffee shop with Damian as she was taking sips of her coffee and Damian was eating a sandwich.
"So... Damian, how are you and Bruce?" Stephanie questioned him as she set down her coffee since it was slowly burning her hands and she couldn't handle it much longer holding it. Damian made eye contact confused for a second and then realizing the question she asked. "Ah, me and my father are quite fine, though he sometimes is always busy, I usually go out to my patrol and try to see if there's trouble around this scum city. But other then that, how's you and Tim?" He said as he took another bite in his sandwich while holding it with two hands close to his face, his expression looked calm for once.

Stephanie heisted to answer the question because she believe they haven't spend time much since Tim is a lot busy other then him texting her a lot but not able to hang out much. Maybe she's overreacting it, but the words came out of her mouth as "Fine." She answered and then looked at her coffee for a minute. Before Damian could answer she then talk some more, "But also, I remember we spent time going to places, then just.. sitting here, yknow? Like I don't wanna rush it or anything but I'm the type to just go and not wait." As she tried to explain it, Damian gave her a answer. "Patience you don't have you mean right?" Damian said as he finished his last bite of sandwich.

Damn he eats fast, Stephanie thought and realized she didn't answer Damian's question so she nodded.
"Yeah I'm like that a little, so don't worry it's cool." He said as they now made locked eye contact. Shit this is awkward I don't know what to do... uh.. I don't know what to talk about. Wait why is he kind of nice in real life and not in the group chat? The hell? She thought and then proceed to break eye contact by looking at her coffee and then looked up again to see Damian still staring. Why is this awkward? Is it because what cassandra said was true? then randomly try breaking the silence. "Damian, how come you don't really get along with others though?" Yeah That definitely worked. Lol. Damian cleared his throat right before speaking. "Well I hate people and they annoy me a lot somehow?"

-Meanwhile with Jason and Tim hiding behind the bushes watching them-

"Ah fuck they look weird together!" Jason said as he started chuckling, Tim was not amused and had a mix of bored and concern expression. Jason noticed Tim's expression and proceed to hit his shoulder. "Oh cmon Tim, you got to admit, this is funny and we are spending time with this bond as Dick wanted us to do for once! I'm sure that this prank will work!", Tim doesn't believe what Jason says and thinks he's complete bullshit like all the time, all Tim wanted right now is Stephanie's.. coffee.

I need to know if she got the kind that I like.. Tim thought in his head as he hope she gots similar coffee taste like him. Jason kept on talking about his revenge plan and that 'Tim should jealous Stephanie because it's funny'. At this point Tim fucked up and now it's too late to return back. Tim sigh deeply and that's when Jason grabbed Tim and proceeded to scream whisper, "ITS TIME TIMMY." well fuck. "Wait so what's the plan?", Jason started giggling loud and then answer Tim's question, "We gotta act like a couple to jealous Steph and Damian!", that's when Tim made a disgusted face and started shaking his head violently. Tim had no interest with Jason what-so-ever and so this made it worst, hearing Jason's plan. "Okay and how the fuck will Damian get jealous?" Tim asked thinking where this goes.

"Well okay first, he might be pissed that two of us, HIS worst enemies at the same place with him and Stephanie, then he might be pissed seeing Steph pissed or whatever, then I will order a cold water and spill it on Damian! God it's the best fucking plan ever please Tim do this oh my god!" Tim was heisted at first because this seem a little like a dick move, and no not Dick Grayson. Jason kept begging so that's when Tim gave up and said "oh my fucking- fine alright???!!" He said in defeat, then Jason smiled grimly and knew this would be epic. God, I don't even like where this is going.. Tim thought as he gave a worried look. God I love where this is going, Jason thought.

-Back with Damian and Stephanie-

Damian and Stephanie started talking about Bruce, Cassandra and others and what was their opinion on them.
"Cassandra is chill I guess... I mean she doesn't talk to me much importantly so she's not on my kill list." Damian jokily said as he was smiling a little. Wow he smiles? Holy fuck I forgotten what was like with that.. Stephanie softly laughed and liked the company she had with Damian, but she admits that her and Cassandra have a better hang out. "Yeah well she is, she has problems though. She tried eating my animal once. But we don't talk about that" Stephanie said as she stopped smirking.
Damian realized she was serious and was about to question her but before he did, he noticed Jason and Tim walking together.... Tf is this..
Stephanie was confused but then saw Damian was staring something behind her, she turned her body around and saw it to.

"Why do I feel like this is going to go wrong ?" Tim said as he gave Jason a look, Jason was smirking a lot and reply back, "maybe." Tim sigh and then Jason said "uh oh they see us, let's sit next to them alright?" Tim is tired of Jason's shit. As they made it to the coffee shop, Damian glared already pissed off and Stephanie looked confused.
"Uh excuse me Damian please make room for me and my BOYFRIEND" Jason said as he sat next to Damian, smirking at Damian. As Tim sat next to Stephanie, he felt the tension between them and then make full eye contact with her. It was scary indeed.

"I see you guys already ordered without us. Well don't worry me and my boyfriend went to the mall to shop and ate." Jason said as he sounded like he was going to explode with laughter, seeing Damian really pissed off. "Tim? What is this?" Stephanie said sounding confused. "Listen Steph I want to explain to you but uh... Jason he's-","so you and him are dating? What the hell you didn't even tell me!?", "No Steph listen, it's not like that-"

Jason proceed to somehow find cold water from inside and spill it all over Damian's head. "TODD YOU ASSHOLE IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" And it went chaos. As Damian went on top of Jason and started to throw few punches. Jason couldn't help but laugh crazy. Stephanie was distracted by them and that's when Tim thought, wait shit I need to make my move. Tim didn't know what to do so he slowly reached.... for Stephanie's coffee and took a sip. Stephanie looked fazed at Tim, confused what was going on and what the hell Tim was doing. With that, Tim slowly process the coffee with taste and then looked at her. "Babe this coffee has a lot of sugar, I mean it's not bad but still it's fine.","what are you doing here, Tim?", "What? This is a date duh." Tim said as he smiled, Stephanie then smiled a little and hugged Tim
tightly . YEEESSSS NOW I WONT GO ON DATES PROBABLY FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS FOR NOW! Also the coffee needs improvement.. Tim thought.

Damian proceeded to try choking Jason out on top of him but Jason prevented it. "Chill Damian it's a joke" Jason had trouble focusing since he kept laughing to the point of his guts hurting.
"JASON I HATE YOU!" Damian said as he proceed to keep punching Jason's chest. God this kid may hit hard but he surely won't hit my face.

Best prank ever. Jason thought as he smiled while Damian kept him on the ground

Best date ever but not good enough coffee taste for this. Tim thought as he was still being hugged.

Best date ever with Tim! Stephanie thought as she put her head on his chest

Fuck you Tim and Jason I want to kill both of you. Damian thought as he had headlock Jason.