8

DickGrayson: BEST. PICNIC. EVER
GOD I LOVE U ALL

RowHarper: Yeah no.

Talia: no

Selina: same with those two.

DickGrayson: What? But it was good.. right???

Stephanie1: I'm so sorry Dick
But
It
Wasn't
So good..

JasonTODD: damn right it ain't fucking good.
It was the best shit I've witness.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: seriously should've stayed, like ugh

DickGrayson: I don't understand... what was so bad about it!

Talia: Selina a... Well Damian says these days, "thots" are a new word.
So Selina is a thot.

Talia left the conversation

Selina: fuck u angry eyebrows

Selina left the conversation

RowHarper: rad

JasonTODD: see?

DickGrayson: ok.. but it's just a one problem, Jason.

JasonTODD: ok where the fuck do I begin? Selina and Talia were fighting over Bruce while he was brooding along with Alfred under the shade, Harper and Tim were legit fighting over who's the better hacker and then it turn to throwing foods at EACH OTHER along with Stephanie trying to hit Tim on his head with a fucking basket, trying to stop him while screaming to stop, then Harper was making fun of him and saying he should listen to her with all that love shit and it made me laugh a lot oml, so anyways it made Tim so pissed to the point of attacking her and so Stephanie gave up and went with Cassandra, who is the only person not fighting or doing anything, she was eating all the food and Stephanie joined in, they took a nap together from the food right? Then Barbara was pissed while screaming the top of her lungs, Damian had a FUCKING SWORD OUT READY TO ATTACK HARPER AND TIM, AND CHASE THEM WITH IT WHILE EVEYRONE. AND I MEAN EVERYONE DID NO SHIT EXPECT EITHER SCREAMED OR JUST ALL OVER THE PLACE DAMN IT. BatWomen was looking disappointed that she left early, dick you were just singing while sitting down and saying it's the best day ever, then all of you guys suddenly started arguing at each other or just yeah.
It then turned bad I guess.
But I'm so glad I joined this bat fucked family HAHAHAH

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Jesus.

Stephanie1: so yesterday, I learned that, all of us don't get along and we all shouldn't be in a one room or else it's well.. fucked. Alright nice to know

Cassandra: tired

Stephanie1: same. Do you want to go get ice cream later though

Cassandra: yes

Damian.Wayne: Everyone tried my patience. Seriously the picnic was overload crap.

RowHarper: I mean it's not my fault, it's Tim, he started it so..

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: oh fuck you

Stephanie1: TIM THATS NOT FUCKING NICE

JasonTODD: WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE THERES A KID IN THIS FUCKING CHAT!