52: Cassandra turns smart

Cassandra: I am well aware this whole time I could understand you all yet I couldn't speak and now I am free to speak.

JasonTODD: What the fuck? Is this you Cass?

Stephanie1: ????

DickGrayson: JASON YOU WERE DOING SO FINE WITHOUT THE LANGUAGE!

JasonTODD: Dick. Literally this is the only time that I could use in a situation that deserves a "What the fuck?" Because it's a what the fuck in a situation.

Damian.Wayne: Todd has a point. What the hell?

DickGrayson: OH MY GOD STOP DAMIAN.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: What the crap?

DickGrayson: Stop COPYING THE WORDS GUYS.

DukeThomas: Holy... crap.

DickGrayson: That's it you all are grounded.

Stephanie1: Dick since when did someone took Cass phone?

Cassandra: Stephanie it is me. I am Cassandra I got hit by a brick.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Hmm sounds awfully familiar expect it wasn't this that got me smart it just really gave me a injury.

Stephanie1: Shut up Tim at least my aim was GOOD.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: THEN HOW COME CASS GETS TO BE HIT BY A BRICK AND SHE GETS TO TALK?

Stephanie1: Fine I'll hit you again with the brick and let's see if it goes opposite.

RowHarper: Woah what did I log into?

DickGrayson: NO ONE IS GOING TO BE HIT BY BRICKS. COME ON.

Damian.Wayne: I wanna know who the hell did it? Who has harm Cassandra for her to speak like this?

Cassandra: Aren't you happy that I get to now speak?

Damian.Wayne: I didn't mean to come off as rude but...

Damian.Wayne: It's weird you speaking other than few words and emojis...

Cassandra: WELL GIVE ME A HUG! ISNT THIS A CELEBRATION BRO?

Damian.Wayne: Oh God she sounds like Richard mixed with Todd somehow. Please sound something else.

JasonTODD: Shut up at least she gets to be recent with today's slangs. Like "Bro".

RowHarper: Fr.

BarbaraG: Guys don't worry this is only temporary for a few days or less than 2-3 depends. Doctor say this is a little um... temporarily.

Cassandra: That's right and until then I'm going make sure I'll be a "annoyance" I haven't spoke in damn hell of years and I will not let this opportunity slip up.

Damian.Wayne: This does not sound like you. In fact it's scary I prefer you to be the innocent few words quiet person.

DickGrayson: DAMI COME ON! Be nice this is her chance to now communicate with us more before she comes back to her other self.

JasonTODD: Yeah demon I'm actually rocking with her type of chatting. Rock on man.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Since when did you start saying "Rock on"?

JasonTODD: CAN I NOT BE CREATIVE IN WAYS OF SPEAKING NOW THAT CASS CAN TALK?

Cassandra: It's fine really it's Damian after all.