59: School Tests

Damian.Wayne: For the remaining of the day I will have to be forced to stay home today as I have caught the flu and I have a large amount of fever.

DickGrayson: You have the flu and a fever?

Damian.Wayne: Yes and I cannot move.

DickGrayson: Flu, fever, and CAN'T move?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Same I can't move either like I think I broke my whole leg.

DickGrayson: How did this happened?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: So I was like alone and I walk and I fallen on the ground to the point I have a broken leg.

JasonTODD: That's kind of suspicious.

DickGrayson: I agree Jay. Can I have a look at your leg and Damians temperature?

Damian.Wayne: NO. You can't because I'm infected and I don't want to get you sick Richard. Stay away from me.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Sorry Dick I'm in the hospital right now. I uh the doctor told me to stay until tomorrow? Yeah I'm in a hospital.

Stephanie1: WHAT? Is that why both of you aren't in school? I'm literally in class Tim since when did you even break a leg???

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Come on Steph you know I ALWAYS get broken bones!

Stephanie1: No??? WHERE ARE YOU??

DickGrayson: Right.. Tim don't worry I'll go ASAP over what hospital you're in right now but for now I'm going to go take a temp for Damian.

Damian.Wayne: NO RICHARD IM SICK YOU CAN'T COME IN PLEASE DON'T I'LL THROW UP ON YOU.

DickGrayson: Dami I'm just going take your temperature real quick okay? I'm not going to be sick.

Damian.Wayne: NO YOU CAN'T. I AM SOMEWHERE. I WILL LITERALLY THROW UP.

DickGrayson: Just let me see your temperature.

Damian.Wayne: RICHARD I KEEP BEGGING YOU NOT TO FOR A REASON. I'LL LITERALLY PUKE ON YOUR FACE.

JasonTODD: Really bad huh guys?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Yeah. It's like so bad it's crazy. I guess things happen unexpectedly everyday right?

JasonTODD: You're telling me that both you and Damian somehow both are either sick or hurt on the day of a school testing?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Yes. It's a sad day. I was looking forward to testing but I guess someone did a spell on me breaking my leg or something. Then they decided to do the spell of Damian getting the sickness.

Stephanie1: Tim. who the HELL would put a spell on you and him?

Damian.Wayne: I CAN'T BREATHE OUCH.

DickGrayson: Open the door I need your temp.

JasonTODD: Oddly suspicious.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I don't know. Hmmmm it must be someone who's the enemy of me. Yeah something Steph.

JasonTODD: Tim are you outside?