54: Green Aliens Aftermath

JasonTODD: I TOLD YALL THAT THEY ARE REAL! I KNEW IT.

DukeThomas: Guys we captured a green alien!

Damian.Wayne: I demanded for a alien dog. This alien speaks unknown language and then into English so I knocked it out.

DickGrayson: Um... Speaking of like aliens... Where's Timmy?

JasonTODD: I don't know. I haven't seen him at all today because I was too focused on these fucking aliens that think they could go around and make me look crazy. THEY ARE REAL AND I GOT ONE FOR PROOF THEY ARE IN THE NET.

Damian.Wayne: Jason Todd has a point. I don't know where Timothy has gone to my guess is that he went to the store to get something.

DukeThomas: Yes.

DickGrayson: Store? But he was with us.

Stephanie1: Nah he left and wanted to get started on doing some pranking early.

Cassandra: Oh so you mean to tell us that Damian knocked out Tim?

JasonTODD: No because he knocked out the alien that we are looking for. Tim is probably at the store.

Cassandra: Jay you knocked out Tim. He's in the alien.

DukeThomas: ALIEN'S CAN EAT HUMANS?

JasonTODD: THE FUCK??? THIS ALIEN ATE TIMMY???? THESE BASTARDS ATE THE FUCKING REPLACEMENT?@:&;2'dkekqosofjckw

Cassandra: I didn't word it right did I?

BarbaraG: No cass you didn't but that's okay.

Damian.Wayne: Very well. I must grab a sword and open up this alien and get Timothy out of there before he gets digested. It would be bad that Timothy would not be here anymore if I didn't.

DickGrayson: Guys she meant that Tim pranked you guys. HE'S THE ALIEN!

JasonTODD: Wtf Tim was a actual alien the whole time? Is that why he invites Conner and some other green aliens?

Damian.Wayne: I knew it. I knew from the start Timothy was always up to no good. Therefore I'm not surprised he's whatever he is.

DukeThomas: This just got weird.

Stephanie1: Wait I DATED someone who's a alien for real?

DickGrayson: No... that's not what I MEANT. STEPH YOU WERE IN ON THE PLAN!

BarbaraG: Oh my god. Tim is in the suit and he was pranking you people on thinking he was a alien when really it's a costume.

Damian.Wayne: Oh I knew that already.

DickGrayson: Dami what?!

Damian.Wayne: I can recognize that annoying stupid voice from anywhere. When Timothy spoke in English that's when I knocked him out because he is not funny.

Stephanie1: Damian you didn't have to knock him out omg.

Damian.Wayne: Too bad. I hope he has learned his lesson to not interfere with our plan that Jason and Duke has come up with.

JasonTODD: Oh. I should uh let him out brb.

DukeThomas: So not alien?

BarbaraG: Nope.

DukeThomas: Ouch. You should've seen how hard Damian punched Tim.