WORST NIGHTMARE! | No.11

Megan

..

RING

RING

RING

       "Ughh who the fuck calling me at 2 in the damn morning man." I yelled in frustration.

      "Hello ..." I answered through the phone in my sleepy voice.

     "Well hello there my beautiful angel." Somebody said to me making me jump from my bed quick as hell.

I just know this isn't who I think it is..

     "Who the fuck is this?" I yelled through the phone.

      "Your worst nightmare, See Megan you really thought it was ok to leave me and I don't get my daily pussy and you took your sister too oh no ... that was the wrong move baby girl just no i'm coming for your ass so watch your back you understand me." He hissed at me in so much anger in voice.

     "FUCK YOU BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU WAKE UP THE NEXT DAY." I yelled as my veins was popping out my neck.

   "Don't worry baby girl i'm already planning on fucking the hell out you!" He told while laughing.

   "I hate your dumb ass. You gonna get yours I promise you that." I said.

    "Awe Megan you think i'm that scared just because you beat my ass doesn't mean i'm not stronger now i'll see you soon baby." He said.

CLICK

When he hung up I started to panic so I got up from the bed and got in the shower and started to find a outfit.

Since this nigga want to act crazy trust and believe me i'm about to show him crazy and never to fuck with me in his life.

I put on my red lace bra set and my black tights, with a black fitted shirt, with my black timbs and I also put my hair in a tight ponytail.

After that I grabbed my keys and my cell phone and walked in the living room to find a pen an a piece of paper to let Morgan know i'm gone for the day probably don't no when i'ma be back but don't let no one in the house I don't care who they are.

I went in the hall closet and grabbed my black duffle bag and put my bat in there my 2 guns, my knives everything that I can use to kill my uncle with.

When I had everything that I needed I left out the house and got in the car I put my duffle bag in the passenger seat and put on my seat belt on and started the car. So I can drive to my old house that I hated with all my heart.

I use to call it the house of terror.

I started to think about how i'ma kill this punk nigga maybe I won't just yet maybe i'ma wait until the time is right but I am gonna do some damage to this bitch ... TONIGHT!!

2 Hours Later

I finally made it to the house but I parked down the street so he doesn't know i'm here I loaded my guns and made sure it's on safety and placed them one in the front and the back an grabbed my pocket knives and slide one in my boot and the other where my gun was.