BROKEN. | No.1

• Megan

"PLEASE UNCLE MARVIN !" I cried out in pain as I tried fighting my uncle from getting on top of me.

"YOUR HURTING ME .. PLEASE STOP"

GET OFF OF ME!" I whined in so much pain trying my hardest to push him off of me but he wouldn't budge.

I failed miserably every time.

Why won't he get off me and just leave me alone.

I just didn't understand why we were even placed to be with him of all people he isn't fit to look after teenage girls we been suffering since my dad got sent away.

This place is the real definition of HELL!

Yelling and pushing him away only made my situation worse since he forced himself inside me thrusting very rough which made me feel a lot of discomfort.

"Shut the hell up." He spoke in frustration while gripping my neck and held a tight grip.

After a while he was finally done having sex with me, I was crying like it wasn't nothing I been stopped pleading for him to stop and just dealt with it.

I laid there lifeless as he stood up getting his clothes back on, I just couldn't wrap my head around on how he even raped his own niece.

"Now that was some good shit Megan, better not give my pussy up." He said to me as I was laying there completely still.

This not the first nor the last sexual assault experience I ended up having with him it's been numerous times he touched me and tried to rape my younger sister in the mist of it all too.

This became my everyday life since we moved here after he stop hitting us so much he wanted more for us to be in pain.

Never attempted to ask why he did what he did to us but it stayed lingering to the back of my head every single second.

I watch him walk out my room with a proudly smirk plastered on his face.

I stayed there on my bed for a few minutes. Until I had enough courage to move but I felt blood run down my legs so I had to be careful so I ended up crawling out of my bed going to the bathroom to take a shower I hated his scent on me.

I finally made it inside the bathroom. I push myself to get on the toilet and turned on the shower knob for the shower water to cut on I choose to cut on the hot water and got inside of the tub and washed all the nasty dirty smell of sex off me as I cried underneath the water.

10 Minutes Later

I finally gotten out the shower and did the rest of my hygiene that I always do in the morning I lotion my body and put my white bra set on.

I walked to my closet and put on my dark demi jeans with my black crop top, ones on my feet.

I put my hair into a half up , half down style and added a little bit of make up because I had a few bruises on my face from earlier when I was fighting to get my uncle off of Morgan yeah he was beating on her this morning.