CAR CRASH | No.6

I was still thinking about what's was going on an why my dad talking to this guy name Dre an I was crying at the same time i'm just don't know anymore.

I'm so frustrated on life and how mines turned out to become abandoned and left alone with no protection.

I cut the radio on an my song 'Make It Home' by August Alsina was playing. I was taking in every word he was saying.

It related in some way.

·A/N -- y'all should listen to the song as you read along.

I was still crying like crazy. My vision became real blurry an I couldn't see good. I was trying my best to stop crying than that's when it started to rain as well.

Just great.

I was wiping my face, trying to get my vision back on track.

It was starting to get worst the blurry it gotten less chance for me to see where I was going. an I couldn't see if the light was green or red. So I ran right through it an didn't pay any mind I really hope this rain lighten up some.

Than I turned the radio up more that it was blasting more than what it already was.

  "If I don't make it home tonight leave some flowers for my mama, Give my sister some money to survive, And watch over my dad God." I said looking down in my lap because my phone vibrated. When I looked up I saw a car coming my way I tried to turn but ...

CRASH

The car flipped over about 5 times and it landed upside down as well.

I tried to get out my seat belt but I was stuck I couldn't even move faster then that if I tried because my foot was stuck.

I could still hear the rain pour down like real hard. I couldn't really see anything my eyes was getting heavy as if I was falling asleep. But I could have a concussion by all the tumbling the car tossed my body I tried my hardest to keep my eyes open but darkness kept trying to take over me.

Fuck everything that just happened I want to be able to see Morgan 16th birthday, I want to be able to see her graduate, I want to be able to meet her little nappy head boyfriends I want to be able to see it all. Just like my mom didn't do for me so once I meet her again I can tell her all about it.

I could hear the sirens an the cop cars coming but every time I blink my eyes are getting heavier. I tried to find my phone but I couldn't and that's when my eyes began to close an all I know was that I met darkness.

Morgan

"Daddy.! daddy where is Megan?" I yelled at him I felt like something was wrong an she is hurt. I don't know for sure but I know something is wrong with her.

Weird how I can feel a strong attachment on her like we twins or something, it always been that way when we was getting hurt by our uncle her screams became my pain as well.