WHY? | No.15

3 Months

It's has been really hectic lately. I have been really on my grind with school work I haven't spoken to Yaya or Kevin and i'm glad cause now I am more focus than ever.

Since it's my senior year I have lots to do but it's basically already taken care of thanks to my dad and Dre. Yes me and my dad are back to where we stand. For me an Dre we are dating we do our little thing now.

Nothing manager we do our own thing but we committed.

We live together since i'm almost 18 anyway to be honest this is being a good relationship but I think i'm still keeping my guard up to much even though I don't have to worry about him hurting me but as always i'm scared but still I have to show know emotions. I'm just to scared to give my all to someone else again.

I turned around in the bed but Dre wasn't there so I just rolled my eyes and sighed this been happening for the last few weeks now. I threw the covers off of me and jumped out of bed.

I started the shower up and started to take care my business at the sink. After that I steped in the shower for about 15 minutes to wash my body.

Once I was finish, I had grabbed my towel and wrapped my body tight. I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my lotion an put some all over my body, I had put my deodorant on and my lace bra set on as well.

I walked to the closet and came across a sky blue romper it had straps so I didn't have to worry about wearing a different bra. I put my romper on and grabbed my white Mk sandlas.

I walked back in the bathroom to do my makeup an hair. I straightened my hair out and put it half up and the rest hanging down. I put mascara on me with some lip gloss.

I walked out when I was completely finish. I made my bed and picked up my dirty clothes off the floor.

I took up my phone off the charger and went to my full length mirror and started taking pictures of myself.

Just to post on my social media.

After that I went to Morgan room. If y'all wondering why she still live with me, well it's because we all thought it was best that my sister stay with me because I won't know if my dad will get arrested again and they might take her and me since i'm not officially 18 yet.

To take legally rights over her.

I knocked on her door 3 times to wake her up.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

    "Get up Morgan time for school." I yelled as I started to walk away from her door.

I had entered the living room and I saw my pillows on the floor so I picked them up and placed them in there original spot.

I don't know about today cause everything feel so off and i'm not liking this shit.

I went in the kitchen to make me an Morgan some breakfast, I don't know if Dre gonna be back so i'm still gonna make extra for him.