LONG ENOUGH | No.14

Part 2, Recap:

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Girl you on some creepy type stuff right now. Who is that Morgan?" I said to her as I started to panic cause this girl is on some creepy stuff talking about your date should be knocking on the door.

  "Relax you already know this person so I don't even no why you tripping." She told me.

   "Okay go get the door." I told her as I pushed her out the room. I looked in the mirror to see was everything looking perfect.

I heard alot of people talking in my living room so I know it's not just one person in here. I grabbed my phone and my clutch and walked out my room.

When I entered the room. I saw my dad, Kevin, Keith, Mama Rose, Marion, Chole, Myiah, and Yaya.

Yaya left when I took a nap to get ready.

     "Oh my god Megan you look beautiful baby girl." My dad said to me as he stroked my face with his soft hand.

    "Thank you." I said as I put my head down.

    "What's wrong baby?" He asked me as he lifted my head up.

     "Nothing I just didn't expect everybody to be here that's all." I lied. The reason why I feel this way because for one my mom isn't here and second I don't have a date even though my sister claim I do.

     "Megan I know your upset because your mom isn't here, But she sees everything your doing baby there isn't a day that she doesn't stop thinking about you baby girl." He told me looking me dead in my eyes.

     "I guess your right." I said to him as I removed his hand from my face.

     "Well Megan your date is waiting on you." Morgan said to me.

     "And who is my date Morgan?" I asked her looking around cause I sure don't see him.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. Once I turned around I couldn't believe it.

     "I think I am the person your looking for." He said behind me.

      "How? Wait a minute who told you I needed a date?" I asked him.

       "Yaya and Morgan." Dre told me nodding his head towards them.

I turned back around and gave them a big hug and turned back around to Dre.

       "Come here real quick." He told me as we was walking in the kitchen.

       "What you need?" I asked him.

"You Megan." He told me.

He grabbed my left hand out an grabbed a plastic box with a flower in it I know it has a name for it but I just can't think what's the name for it.

    "With this corset I want to be your prom date Megan would you let me be that for you?" He asked to me as he was on his knees.