LADY BUG!? | No.3

"Morgan get up." I shook her as I was trying to get her up out of bed.

We was in her bed because she was crying about leaving our dad and I don't want her to feel like i'm not here for her.

Because I am forever here for her when she needs a shoulder to cry on, but you see she acts like this isn't a frequent thing when it comes down on what type of situation we are dealing with.

    "Whyy!" She whined pulling her cover over her head which made me become irritated because I have to be at work today in an a hour at that.

My patience are running real thin.

     "Girl get yo butt up now i'm taking you over Miyah house for a couple of hours now get up!" I said as I yanked the covers off her and threw it on the floor.

"Don't make me have to come back in here to tell you again little girl."

I went to my room to get in the shower myself. I took a 15 minute shower when I got out and went to the sink to brush my teeth again and threw my hair into a low messy bun and laid my edges neatly.

I walked in my room with my towel around me. I walked up to my dresser and got my red lace undies and put them on. I lotion my body and put my under clothes on.

I grabbed my work clothes off my lounge chair with my gucci belt and foams sitting next to it. I added some lipgloss on my lips, with my hoops.

I went to my full length mirror to fix my name tag on my shirt.

Now I said we were getting neglected that didn't stop my cash flow for us plus the money my dad left over for us to maintain whatever expenses we needed.

Just my uncle doesn't know about any of it I am pretty wise for my age.

I been saving up for us a new place to stay but I have to wait to be of age to get it that's why I am stuck here but, it sure is coming and I am so excited about it!

I grabbed my hollister jacket and I put my phone in my back pocket and went to Morgan room to see if she was ready.

But once I went in there I couldn't believe my eyes, I instantly dropped my jacket.

If I could see my eyes now I know my beautiful chocolate brown eyes were pitch black by now.

I yanked up my uncle by his shirt and pulled on him with all my might and through him to the floor.

"Are you FUCKING CRAZY!" I yelled with so much anger fuck the sadness this was my baby sister and only sister i'll be damn.

That's the wrong one.

I started to punch him and kick him with all that was in me but it all backed fired on me when he got on top of me and started to hit me repeatedly before he unbuckle my belt but I end up kneeing him.

"Run to the car Morgan now." I shouted at her making her grab my jacket off the floor on her way out and took off running downstairs.

I kept on fighting him until he had enough. I tried to get up but he yacked me back by my ankle he started to pull me into him since I was further to the door.