Questions ..

..
·A/N Author Note
..

*Megan
*Morgan
*Marcus
*Unlce Marvin
*Mama Rose
*Keith
*Marion
*Dre
*Kevin
*Yaya
*Chole
*Miya
..
·A/Q Author Question
..
·A/Q -- Megan How do you feel towards your uncle Marvin beating you and your sister an raping you every single day?
..
·Megan -- Like shit.. And I say that because we never did anything to him for him to just hurt us like that.
..
·A/Q -- I understand.
..
·A/Q -- Morgan did you felt some type of way when Megan was always getting beat more than you did?
..
·Morgan -- I felt like my sister shouldn't haven to take my beating even though neither us deserved it but still I felt like none of us should have never been in that kinda position.
..
·A/Q -- I can relate to that I kinda went through the same exact thing but one more question.
..
·Morgan -- Okay.
..
·A/Q -- Why do you get bullied?
..
·Morgan -- Personality it's because of this girl name Molly she use to be my friend until she heard about my mom passing and days, weeks, months, and years passed an she just started to harass me an never left me alone.
..
·A/Q -- Hmm... Something doesn't add up to that but we will get to that very soon and we will make her stop I promise.
..
·Morgan -- Thank you.
..
·A/Q -- Your welcome sweetie.
..
·A/Q -- Marcus why did you get locked up? or is it okay to even ask you that I understand it's personal but if you like to share please do.
..
·Marcus -- Its cool ma, I got locked up because of the hood life I was to caught up by dealing all the time and not worrying about how my family was gonna feel but when my wife was giving birth to Morgan that was the same day I got locked up for 2 murder cases an drug charges and got 15 years.
..
·A/Q -- Wow. That's a lot to go through especially missing half of your daughters life an losing your wife.
..
·Marcus -- Yeah it is but i'm out now trying to do better for my girls.
..
·A/Q -- That's good Marcus.
..
·Marcus -- Thank you beautiful.
..
·A/Q -- *Blushes* Awe stop but it was nice talking to you.
..
·Marcus -- You too.
..
·A/Q -- Uncle Marvin ummm.... I don't really fuck with you or like you cause what you did was fucked up to them girls. But my question is that why did you do it?
..
·Uncle Marvin -- Have you seen my fine ass niece she is bad as fuck but her body be banging no lie *Smirks*
..
·Megan -- Fuck you, You bitch made ass nigga thats why my dad gonna fuck you up.
..
·Uncle Marvin -- I would love to see that love.
..
·Marcus -- Brother or not nigga i'ma kill you for touching my kids, I fucking trusted you man.
..
·Uncle Marvin -- Nigga I ain't scared.
..
·Marcus -- I don't want you to be just be ready when I see yo ass Bruh.
..
·A/Q -- Okay I have heard enough of this damn arguing, Marvin you is a horrible person and I really do hope you get what's coming for your ass.
..
·Uncle Marvin -- Bi-
..
·A/Q -- Nigga I'll be damn if you call me a bitch. Fuck boy your dismissed.
..
·A/Q -- Mama Rose how are you dear?
..
·Mama Rose -- Good babe thank you for asking.
..
·A/Q -- Sure thing quick question.
..
·Mama Rose -- Okay.
..
·A/Q -- How did you feel when the girls told you there secret?
..
·Mama Rose -- Very shocked an heart broken I would have never guessed that something had happened to these nice, beautiful young ladies.
..
·A/Q -- That is very understandable I know everybody else felt the same.
..
·A/Q -- Keith do you like Megan?
..
·Keith -- Haha why you asked me that.
..
·A/Q -- It just seemed like it when you opened the door for her last time we heard from you.
..
·Keith -- Not gonna even lie, I do like her but she don't feel the same way so I see her as a sister type but when ever she want to move up to that level than yeah.
..
·A/Q -- Okay Keith okay... *laughs*
..
·A/Q --Marion are you feeling my baby Morgan?
..
·Marion -- Hell yeah I always had feelings for her but she use to always turn me down when I asked her back than.
..
·A/Q -- Morgan baby is this true?
..
·Morgan -- I mean yeah cause he used to have his little thoties on his tip an I ain't have time to be heart broken.
..
·A/Q -- Okay, Marion if you want my Morgan than get yo shit together first.
..
·Marion -- True that.
..
·A/Q -- Dre why was you locked up?
..
·Dre -- Damn just getting straight to the point ain't we.
..
·A/Q -- Mmmm... talk my nigga
..
·Dre -- Well, it was because of being caught selling and never told on my people that's all.
..
·A/Q -- You a down to earth nigga.
..
·Dre -- I was told that once before.
..
·A/Q -- Don't get smart lover boy
..
·Dre -- *Struges his shoulders while laughing* Alright ma my bad.
..
·A/Q -- Kevin I like you, you cool people I really don't have much to say or no questions.
..
·Kevin -- Alright baby
..
·A/Q -- *Blushes* Yaya I heard you bisexual wassup with that?
..
·Yaya -- I am I just don't seem to feel like that anymore.
..
·A/Q -- Okay than I wasn't trying to judge you or nothing I don't do that shit you feel me.
..
·Yaya -- *laughs* Yeah and thanks.
..
·A/Q -- Fosho, Chole how long have you and Morgan been friends?
..
·Chole -- Um... That's kinda hard to remember we always have been cool since day 1 so since we we're 5th grade.
..
·A/Q -- Okay you don't got nothing against her do you?
..
·Chole -- Yes but no
..
·A/Q -- Talk to me what you mean yes but no.
..
·Chole -- It's because I have a huge crush on Marion but he likes her.
..
·A/Q -- Don't get mad at her though because she always turned him down not the other way around.
..
·Chole -- Alright thank you.
..
·A/Q -- You welcome that's what i'm here for.
..
·A/Q -- Any who, Miyah how do you feel towards Chole, Marion, an Morgan?
..
·Miya -- Nothing towards my boo Morgan she is like my sister, Marion he is just irritating but like a brother, but Chole she acts funny around Morgan now.
..
·Morgan -- Love you more boo and I see you as a sister too boo! *yells jumping up an down clapping*
..
·Marion -- Why do I have to be all that though Miya?
..
·Miya -- Nigga you is irritating.
..
·Marion -- Man what ever *roll eyes at Miya*
..
·A/Q -- Did you just roll your eyes at her nigga?
..
·Marion -- No.... *Looks around*
..
·A/Q -- Mmmm okay.
..
·Chole -- How do I act funny around Morgan?
..
·Miya -- Fake ass hell.
..
·Chole -- Man you on something i'm not about to even waste my breathe talking to you Miya.
..
·Miya -- Yeah you do that.
..
·A/Q -- Okay girls relax.
..
·Miya -- Nah i'm tired of her.
..
·Chole -- Do something about it than.
..
·Morgan -- Shut the fuck up Chole, you always saying something but once we in your face you quite like a mouse so chill with that mess yo.
..
·A/Q -- Thank you Morgan, It seems like y'all want to fight I can make that happen *laughs*
..
·Morgan -- Don't even waste your time.
..
·A/Q -- Well than, it's time to wrap it up I do have to do you all chapters this week. We will talk again bye babes.
..
·Megan -- Bye sweetie
..
·Morgan -- Bye girl
..
·Marcus -- Bye beautiful
..
·Uncle Marvin -- Bye bitch
..
·A/Q -- Keep it up and something bad might happened to you in the story.
..
·Uncle Marvin -- Alright damn ...
..
·Mama Rose -- Bye bye babe
..
·Keith -- Bye sexy
..
·A/Q -- Boyyy....
..
·Marion -- Bye
..
·Dre -- Bye
..
·Kevin -- Bye cutie
..
·Yaya -- Bye girl
..
·Chole -- Bye bye
..
·Miya --Byeeeee *ghetto voice*
..

I want to thank all the characters for cooperating with me even though we did have a couple of words haha... But you all did good I wonder what's about to happen in the chapters now.