PROM NIGHT! | No.13

6 Months Later

It's been 6 months since what happened and I been doing just fine. Dre, Kevin, and my dad beat the life out my uncle he's on life support right now. Do y'all think I have any bad feelings or guilt about that crap, well ... THE FUCK? no why would I care.

Will today is a special day/night for me because it's prom, to be honest I don't want to go but Yaya keep saying this night is for a memory that I will want to cherish in my life so I agreed but right now we are getting our hair and nails did for now.

"So who you are going to prom with?" I asked Yaya as I was getting my hair wash.

"Kevin asked me a month or 2 ago so I am going with him." She shrugs her shoulders I didn't really care who she went with at first until she said Kevin.

"Kevin? You mean our best friend Kev." I said sitting up in the chair as I was still getting my hair wash.

"Yes Kevin, Is that bad?" She asked me smiling.

"Hell nah I thought you was, you know." I said trying not to spill her business out like that. You know how people judge and all.

"I mean I don't think I feel that way anymore." She told me being very honest.

"That's wassup at least you going back the way you were." I told her as I was getting my hair dryed with a towel.

"Yeah I guess but I always had a major big crush on Kevin when I came to the school." She explained to me making me smile at her.

"Awe, I can't lie Kevin is fine but I am feeling Dre and I don't have a clue if he feeling me as well." I yelled to her as I was getting my hair blow dryed now.

"Girl yes he is." She yelled back to me.

"What ever you say Yaya." I said as I was now getting my hair pressed out and swooped up as well.

I had gotten my hair dyed a dark brown so I know for a fact that this well be a little different plus that my hair is bone straight right now and my edges on fleek too.

Yaya got her hair trimmed and colored a pretty brown it's real pretty on her too but it's in big ass curls.

Kind of sorta like her natural curls.

After we gotten our hair done we went straight for the nail salon.

"What color is your dress Yaya?" I asked her hoping she tell me this time.

"It's dark blue." She told me with a smile.

"What's yours?" She asked me back.

"White." I told her.

"Ooo ... I know its gonna be gorgeous knowing you have good taste in dresses, its just that nobody saw you in them." She explained to me.

"Thanks but we'll just have to see I guess." I shrug my shoulders as I signed our names in the book to let them no were next to get our nails done.

We sat down in the waiting chairs, Waiting to be called on. All I know these Asian people better stay quiet or i'ma be beating them up and I know y'all no what I mean it's always a person that's a different race from you and they doing either your nails or hair and they always talking mess  in there language knowing dang well they talking about you I ain't stupid.