Pops? | No.4

• 3 Months Later

     It's been a while since me and Morgan saw our dad. We finally moved from my uncle house to some apartments 2 hours away i'm so happy that we are gone and away from that monster.

It was a hassle trying to get all our stuff out secretly without him randomly popping up on us catching us in the act.

Didn't need that publicity.

    I have a new job now. I'm still in school making the best out of myself, Morgan doing much better than ever she have her moments sometimes but who you know that doesn't.

It's taking us some time but we managing just better.

     I felt my phone vibrate underneath me letting me know it's time to get ready for school.

     I through the covers off of me an stood on the cold ass floor an started to stretch my body.

My bones was popping an all, I felt drained from pulling so many hours back to back this past week.

    "Morgan get up an get ready for school!" I shouted as I walked to the bathroom.

She better get up to cause lately she think she's gonna stay home and she's not.

     I got in the shower for about 5 minutes, when I got out I walked to the sink an did my other daily morning routines.

    After that was all taken care of I went back to my room and went up to my dresser and put on my black bra set, I lotion my body an did what I normally do.

    I walked to my closet to find a outfit. I came across a red fitted shirt, with some denim jeans, I put my hair in some big curls, I put my red all stars on my feet an grabbed my bag, my phone, my keys and went to the kitchen.

     I put me a pop tart in the toaster oven. I sat at the table waiting on Morgan to come in here and make her something to eat.

• 2 Minutes Later

   She finally came in the kitchen to make her something to eat. I observe her outfit as well.

   Morgan had on some white jeans, with a sky blue sweater, with her wild west kd 7 on her feet

   Morgan had on some white jeans, with a sky blue sweater, with her wild west kd 7 on her feet. Her hair was curled up like mines too.

   She sat down an ate her food with me. We ate in silence not that I can't stand you silence a good kind of silence with no worries.