FEELINGS. | No.10

2 Weeks Later

It's been 2 weeks since I been in the hospital my leg was broken. But now i'm healed will that's what I know and everybody else think my leg still messed up but it's not.

I haven't spoken to my dad because he is back on the streets doing the same stuff that got him locked up in the first place, But that's his life not mine.

I'm tired of protecting everybody.

I'm at home now, both of my jobs said I have 2 weeks off because of my broken leg they still gonna send me a check so that's even better. But I did tell them I can work but they told me no ...

Morgan have been really getting on my last nerve i'm ready to slap her so bad and I never wanted to hurt her before. She just got one more time to disrespect me again and her butt is grass. I love her an everything but i'm not that nice to not tag her butt.

       "Megan is daddy coming to get me today?" She asked me as she came in the living room where I was.

      "Why would you be asking me that? knowing I don't talk to him. Call him an see for yourself." I told her as I limped in the kitchen because I am so hungry.

      "My bad I forgot y'all still ain't talking no more but you ain't have to talk to me like that." She said as she rolled her eyes at me leaning against the counter.

She ain't hear me talking to her rudely yet.

I took a deep breathe before I responded to her cause I know i'm about to go off on her butt. I am so sick an tired of her.

         "MORGAN I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS IN YOUR SCHOOL SO DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I AM BECAUSE I WILL SNATCH YOUR ASS UP. AND MAKE YOUR ASS REALLY CALL DADDY TO COME GET YOU CAUSE I MIGHT END UP KILLING YO ASS, KEEP DISRESPECTING ME IF YOU WANT TO AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR ASS KEEP FUCKING WITH ME CAUSE I'M JUST READY TO FUCK YOU UP, SISTER OR NOT! I DON'T CARE" I yelled at her.

I was beyond irritated by her attitude, everything I said I meant there is so much I can carry on my back.

I didn't even want to eat anymore, She always got to mess up my day I don't got time for her craziness today. I might just end up hurting my little sister.

I got on my phone calling Kevin to see was my car fixed now,  his uncle been working on it for me. I know I don't supposed to be driving right now but Morgan make me want to do suicide in this bitch.

       "Hello ..." He said through the phone.

      "Hey Kev, um ... is my car fixed up now?" I asked him hoping he won't think about my messed up leg. Even though nothing is wrong with it.

       "Ain't your leg broken Megan, You know you can't drive right now and besides that your car is ready to be picked up so i'ma get one of my homies to drop it off alright." He told me.

       "Nah my leg is doing good it's in perfect condition and I know I don't suppose to drive right now i'm not ... i'm just irritated now and I don't no your homie so he ain't about to drive my car." I told him just like that.

      "Girl shut up and yes you do but I got to go talk to you later little sis." He said as he hung up the phone on me.