BAD NEWS!! | No.2

I shifted around in my sleep only to feel something wet in between my legs.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep until I realized what was happening and admittedly kicked my uncle in the mouth hard.

He flew back and instantly held his mouth with both hands glaring into my soul.

At that moment I knew I fucked up but I wasn't gonna go down without a fight I just refused.

I didn't understand why he antagonized me so much but it just made both of our situation tough on us.

I didn't want to continuously being sexual abused, and physically beaten.

"Have you lost your mind?" I just shook my head I didn't know what to do my body stayed froze even though I wanted to fight back.

He approached me so aggressive and yanked me up by my hair only for me to scream out in pain clawing at his hands as he dragged me out the bed.

"Please .. let my hair go!" I screeched in pain as the tears screamed down my face.

I felt hard blows hit my body as my hair was still being pulled on with so much aggression.

I got lost in my thoughts while taking every blow.

I balled myself up in the corner as I let him beat me tremendously. Blow after blow my skin began to get hot and the blood was pouring out of my skin.

Thinking back when my mom was alive and god knows how much I miss her and my dad.

I remember when my dad told me to watch after my little sister and always protect her and watch my surroundings at all times before he got put behind bars man I really do missed him the most because he was suppose to be my protector.

Whose gonna protect me if I am protecting someone else when I can't even do it myself.

I don't fault him right now because the only thing I want at this moment is to escape, before I whine up dead.

I got snap back into reality when my uncle punched me in the mouth so hard that it was leaking blood I was so cut off guard by that I tried to sit up but he just kept hitting me when he stop hitting me he walked out my room I sat up in the corner very slowly and touched my mouth and looked at my hand an saw blood on my hand.

Blood was just everywhere on the floor.

My body was in complete shock on how bad this man forced his weight on my skin.

I got off the floor and grabbed my panties that was next to me to put them on, I limped to the bathroom to clean my mouth to clean the blood that was lingering in my mouth.

In the mist of this the bathroom door flew open revealing my uncle he came in here so hostile with an annoyed look on his face he grabbed me by the back of my neck which made me collapse to the floor.

He forced me back to my room and pushed me back onto my bed.

I scooted away as far back as I could go until I fell off the bed on the opposite side. I had so much fear in my heart that it could burst.