🍀One Night Lifetimes - Langris Vaude LIME🍀

word count - 4k

request - patpatlangit

warnings - Lime, no actual smut even though it says lemon juice, I'm sorry I got really tired and ended up making this 4k words and didn't have the brainpower or creativity to write smut

a/n - of course enjoy, and let me know about any spelling errors please! Again sorry there no real smut❤️

~~~

"Hey, Y/n, you're glowing a bit, you okay?" Looking up from your food you stared at Vanessa questioningly. Her sudden odd question caught the attention of some of the others eating at the table.

"Oh yeah! Did you do some new kind of body wash, Y/n? You're shiny!" Asta exclaimed, stuffing his face as he looked at me for an answer, as did everyone else.

"No... I haven't changed anything in my schedule- or any of my products." The only thing different from my life is... I couldn't be? He wouldn't be stupid enough... Everyone else continued to talk and speculate before someone finally asked the Captain for his opinion.

"What do you think, Cap'n?" Yami eyed you up and down, his expression unreadable as he looked at you over his newspaper. Before going back to reading he folded to the next page saying;

"I know a thing or two about glowing women... I'll call a good mage of mine to come to check you out."

***

"Any change in foods?"

"Uhm, no not really."

"And you said you haven't changed any bathing products?"

"Yep."

"No schedule changes?"

"No."

"Well, then I'll run a quick spell over ya' and we should know what's wrong with you in a jiffy, Dearie." The old woman smiled warmly, easing your anxious nerves and buzzing fingers, which played together tirelessly in your lap. The doctor's grimoire opened and the relief of her mana washed through your body, cleansing every cell leaving you with refreshed, rested bones and muscles overworked or exerted from missions with every touch, even the slight nausea you had earlier disappeared.

"When was the last time you had your monthly cycle, Dearie?" You look at the woman, confused but almost knowing what she was already going to say. Again that nausea was back, along with a new lump in your throat that burned and tightened the muscles around it, pulling painfully on the tear ducts of your eyes.

"Two- Two months." Your voice was shaky, wavering weakly in reply.

"Oh, Dearie," Reading your face she didn't know what to say. All she did was hug you and rub your back consolingly as you sat frozen, still breathing and heart.