🍀Prompt 62 - Julius Novachrono LIME🍀

Words - 772
Request - Prompt 62

A/n - Enjoy! Sorry for how long it took so long! Also if your wi swing what Prompt 62 is, it's from my tumblr! @afandommultiverse

Nimble threads of spacious colors zipped and weaved around the room, all creating their pallets of colors and designs that were sewn into dresses and blouses alike. Gowns, skirts, smocks, frocks, garbs, and ensembles-- the room had never looked more colorful with all the silken, cotton, chenille, and chiffon fabric dripping from every surface. Julius looked on in astonishment and shock, never having seen the room in such a chaotic and disastrous manner.

"My love?" He dipped and downed, dodging flying needles and strings of threads threatening to entangle him in a half-made dress or skirt. Julius slipped on silk fabric laying about the ground, bumbling on unsteady feet as he walked towards your desk. Your chair was empty, spools of yarn, thread, and other materials taking your place, but when he came around, he found you nestled under the desk, pens, and pencils peppered in your hair, even a few in your mouth, as you scribbled away at a design in your workbook.

"Y/n?" You didn't even look up, let alone look like you heard him. "Y/n!"

"Hmm? Yes?" Still not looking up, you began a new sketch. Your fingers worked fast, drawing out a body, keeping in mind dimensions and proportions, written measurements guiding your hand in a design most flattering for the body. You were a wonderful seamstress, most popular over the entire Clover Kingdom. That being said, you tended to overwork yourself with the overflowing orders. That's where Julius came in, here to sweep you away from killing yourself, death by mana exertion.

"What are you doing under there?"

"There are flying needles, Julius."

'Yeah, no shit.' He thought and he kneeled, pulling you out from under the desk. You didn't bother to react, probably because you didn't register what was happening into you were over Julius' shoulder and an anti-magic band was wrapped around your ankle loosely, stopping the buzzing swarm of needles and thread.

"Julius! Wait no! Put me down!" Dropping the book you rustled in his grip, squirming and fighting to get off his sturdy shoulders. Pens and pencils shook out of your hair as you fidgeted, hitting you in the face as you struggled.

"Ow-- shit," Julius laughed and shook his head, pulling me over and holding me against his chest.

"It's gonna take more than that, Honey." He laughed heartily as he opened the door and walked you both down the hall to your bedroom.

"No! No, wait, I have so much work to do-!" He brought you down, pushing you back against the bed and pulling out the pens littered in your hair.

"Yeah? Well then I let you go do all of it- after you take a nap, five hours or more, nothing less." He was stern but the twinkle in his eye never left. Your pouts were ignored and instead, you were wrapped in his warm arms under heavy sheets and tucked under his chin. Stuck with no way out, you fumed silently.

"It's not good to go to sleep angry." He whispered joking, maybe trying to ease the tension but only making you more pissed off in the process. You knew you need sleep, hell you need a meal and a bath too, but this order was huge and was due in 4 days and you were only half done with the order. You just didn't have the time for this.

"Julius, you have no idea-"

"Yes, I do, as much as you think I don't pay attention to your work, I do. I know the three Dawn sisters requested full closet makeovers, but you can't work yourself to death before you finish the order." Julius raised slightly, looking down at you pleadingly. "What do I have to do to make you happy?" You felt Julius' thigh snug between your legs, his hands drifting patterns into your hip.

"I don't want you to be mad at me, my love."

His hands gripped your hips and dragged you against his thigh, which you are very much aware of the growing ache in your core. Whimpering, you stretched out, only proving to rock yourself more against him, feeding that ache with rugged movements. He pushed the sheets away, lifting your shirt and bunching it above your chest which he nipped and tugged at, rolling the erect buds between rough fingers. As he moved down, refusing to leave any skin untouched he arrived at his destination, staring hungrily at your glistening cunt he grinned wolfishly back up at you.

"You've been so busy with work, my love, let me show you what you've been missing."