🍀Flowers - Magna Swing🍀

Words - 766
Warnings - none, just some fluff
Request -

Words - 766Warnings - none, just some fluff Request -

A/n - Sorry it's a bit late, enjoy!😊 wydkate

3rd P.O.V
He knew as soon as he saw you lean down and smell the sweet flowers outside a little gardening shop. He watched the smile pulling at your soft lips expand and greet him lovingly and his heart stopped looking at you. The world stopped.

The sun was setting and you were glowing. It was getting a little breezy and the few hairs light enough to get blown away made you look goddess-like. He knew he didn't deserve you, hell he was just some ragtag lowest of the low magic knights, and you, well you were the powerful daughter of a great Nobel. Why you loved him, he had no clue, but he did know one thing.

He was going to be with you for the rest of his life.

The world around him seemed to start up again and you grabbed his hand, leading him back up the path again the crazy cyclone. He and you were given a day off today because Captain Yami was off to get another pet from some black market dealer halfway across Clover kingdom. You had jumped at the chance to go to the small town near the Black Bull base to spend a day out. Manga had resented the idea at first, it sounded boring, but you were so desperate rambling about the whole thing. So he said yes and you were off, and Manga regrets nothing, the whole day he spent with was awesome, and he had never felt more in love with you then now.

So as you and him marched up the hill he stopped and turned to look at you.

"Will you wait here for a second?" You look at him confused, it was getting late and the cyclone was still pretty far.

"Mags-"

"I'll be right back! I swear!"
....

Manga had never run so fast, bolting back down the hill with earnestness. He stopped suddenly in front of the little shop you stood moments ago, almost flying in a great mound of dirt. He picked the flowers up gently and took them inside, trying to buy them and get back to you quickly.

"Hello sir, is this all?" Magna nodded and pulled out the coin quickly dropping a few and going to run back up to you. He halted when he was handed the flowers though, wrapped and ribboned.

He was missing something.

"Sir?"

"Actually... can I get one more thing?"
....

You stared out at the expanse of the valley below you. The sky was beginning to orange and pink streaked across the horizon. Lights filled happy homes with short celebrations below. You could hear the singing of bars and taverns, the echos hitting your ears just loudly where it wasn't creepy.

It was happy.

"Y-Y/n!" You turned too look at the heaving boy crawling towards you, winded and breathless. Though he quickly sobered up and stood to hand you something. The crinkle of paper made you look down.

The flowers...

"Magna-" looking up Magna was nowhere to be found. Instead he was kneeled down looking up at you, his glasses discarded and shiny gold band placed in two fingers held up to you.

"Y/n, when I first met you, I thought you were the most gorgeous person had ever seen. You had just got done kicking some snobby punks ass and I fell in love with you then. And when you kissed me that night after Astas first mission, I couldn't believe it. This amazing person, likes me for the crazy son of a bith that I am. I didn't deserve you, I still don't. I may never bring you the riches some Nobel or foreign prince can, but I can give you my loyalty and my boundless love for you. I know it's not a lot, but I will make sure that you never need anything, and that I will die before anyone or anything hurts you!"

Tears brimmed his eyes, as well as yours. Holding your hands to your mouth, you couldn't believe it.

"Mags I-" without even thinking, you pulled him back and crashed your lips against his, tears tracking down your cheeks and making the kiss a little salty. Giggling as you pulled away you stared up at him.

"Yes! God, yes! Of course, yes!" You couldn't stop saying it. Magna slid the band of your finger and kissed it and proceeded to kiss your hand and wrist before coming back up to kiss you. Soft and slow he held you.

You were gonna be his forever, and he was gonna be yours beyond it.