🍀Our Little Piece of Heaven - Julius Novachrono (LEMON)🍀

Words - 2666
Summary - Being the Queen of Clover Kingdom had its ups and its downs but your little piece of heaven exceeded all.
A/n - This is unedited and it took days to write so it kinda jumps but its good, hope you enjoy!

"JULIUS!" Marx screamed for the wizard king, he was, of course, missing from his office, again. But this time, Marx knew Julius couldn't be late for something as important as this. It was the coronation of the new Queen and he only had 3 minutes to find the missing mage.

"Julius- oh god, JULIUS!" He spotted just trying to dodge around a corner, but just before he could get away. Marx grabbed his wrist and pulled him the other direction. A strength you wouldn't think he had suddenly reared its head as he dragged Julius ruthlessly down the halls of the castle.

"Marx I was really busy-"

"TOO BUSY FOR THE CEREMONY?!? I'm sorry, Julius, but this is your job. And it's my job to get you there on time so let's go!" Julius swore his arm was going to pop out of its socket.

***

The beginning of the ceremony was bland and boring. All the royals and nobles gathering for the event, gossiping about the new queen. What she looked like was a mystery, some said she was a brunette, some said a blonde, and few thought of a fiery redhead. Julius was rather annoyed but kept his smile tight, but when he saw her, he couldn't help but let his jaw drop.

The trumpets began and the guards opened the door to show off the beauty who was to be King Augustus' wife. The world seemed to stop as Julius laid his eyes on her. A long and cascading dress falling from her shoulders. Sewn together was the most gorgeous green he had seen, with highlighting gold clovers falling down the length of it. For a second he thought he might have set off a spell on accident but when the sound of the screechy King's voice filled his ears, he was suddenly brought back to reality.

"She is simply gorgeous, isn't she? Yes, yes, I just can't wait for tonight." The thought of the hands of the bastard on your body drove some kind of anger in Julius that he had never felt before. He had to stop himself from reaching over and grabbing the coward by the neck, ring him out in front of the entire upper-class capital, and he knew he could get away with it too.

Alas, he could not.

As you reached the end of the room, the blessing began. While this would be your coronation, it would also be the wedding, so as the priest began his preaching of matrimony, everyone else readied the crown and vows.

It all seemed to go by in a blur though because as Julius blinked, the whole thing seemed to be over.

"Smitten, sir?" Julius smiled softly and looked down and Marx as everyone began to vacate, leaving the newlyweds to do... well what newlyweds do.

"Can't be, Marx. She's the Queen." Evading a proper answer Julius began to walk away, slower than usual. Marx cared not to follow, somehow knowing he should let the Wizard King be alone, just this once.

***

It wasn't long before Julius saw you again, it was actually the next morning. You had bumped into him while trying to sneak out of your own room. You let out a short scream as you feel unbalanced, but before you could hit the ground, Julius' hands shot around your waist. Grabbing onto the fluffy collar of his robe you steadied yourself. You didn't look up at him until he spoke, too busy trying to straighten yourself out.

"Rough night?" It wasn't until you looked up that he realized who he was holding, and when he did, he had to stop himself from squeezing tighter.

"Oh, I uh, guess you could say that, yes." You stepped back looking down and combing back a piece of disheveled hair. Julius' eyes shot to your neck looking for any sign of harm or marking but found nothing.