🍀Happy Birthday X A LOT🍀

word count; 993
fandoms; Black Clover, Haikyuu!!, Slight!HunterXHunter, Attack On Titan
pairings; Reader X Kuroo, Bokuto, Mereleona, Yami, Slight Hisoka, Slight Illumi Luck, Tamaki, Dabi, Levi, Erwin, Julius
notes; This is reeeeeeeeallllllly late- BUT I really want a birthday fic for myself and I didn't have time to write one because my birthday was lowkey a disaster so here it is- late but here! I hope you enjoy and most of all, HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!! sorry if it's shitty

The clock clicked, tik tok, charming my eyes closed, their last visual being the time.

10:59 PM

I don't even remember the ring of the clock as my mind drifted into the ease of sleep, exhaustion, and wear of the chaotic, stressful yet joyful and unforgettable day printed fresh in my mind. The lull of sleep was gentle and giving, leaving me restful and ready for the next day.

Until I woke up, somewhere else. I opened my eyes, met with the sky, dark and beaming with stars, sprinkling, and twinkling above me. One even shooting above me huge and glowing, almost like it was saying hello before burning out and disappearing. Trees loomed behind me, sounds of the night critter life whistling and rustling behind me.

"Y/n?" My eyes looked down only to be met with the view of a million different eyes. Yellow, brown, red, black, blue, vermillion, gold, green and so many others staring at me happily with bright smiles to pair with, well most. Tears filled my own eyes, a knot beginning to form in my throat as I stared at everyone.

"We couldn't be with you in the day," Kuroo spoke first, grabbing my hand and pulling me to a blanket laid out on the grass that began to form around us. He sat me down leaning back to let me be swept into another pair of arms

"But we know we can be with you in your dreams." Bokuto smiled down at me as I turned to look up at him, almost breaking down in his warm, comforting hold. It felt so real, the warmth, gripping him, I never wanted to go, but he broke my hold and smiled at me brightly and cheerful as always.

"Hey, hey, hey, no crying on your birthday, beautiful." His thumb came to wipe the streaming tears that had escaped my burning eyes.

"I wish I hadn't already broken that."

"Who cares if you cry on your birthday? It's your fucking day, and I say you can do whatever the hell you want!" I turned to the pink lips spouting encouragements, meeting the fiery eyes of Mereoleona grinning at me. Her hug was hot and tight, nearly squeezing me to death, but I loved it.

"Don't hurt her now." a voice rumbled, cigarette smoke exhaling with words wrapped around it. Yami grinned as I gasped, running to jump and hug him.

"Even your guilty pleasures showed up, my dear." I turned to the mock joy sweet voice, finding pink hair and golden cat eyes, inky threads dripping behind him framing the pale face and black eyes of Illumi.

I laughed staring at all the characters- people, feelings, and tears both sad and joyful pushing out from my chest, tying my insides all together and restricting my throat from making any sounds.

"You had us worried there for a sec!" The cheery voice of Luck spoke, his kiss quick and unexpected had a little charge to it, like the zap of static hitting your skin, it sent tingles throughout my body.

"We thought you wouldn't fall asleep before ten." Tamaki quiet spoke, looking away from me as he shyly asked if he could hug me. He was certainly caught off guard when I jumped on him nearly taking us to the ground.

"Woah there, darling, don't hurt yourself." Hot hands picked me up, flipping me around to stare into the luminescent eyes that surrounded many bad thoughts.

"You're even more gorgeous than I ever imagined." Dabi must have been so thrown off by such a comment, even almost letting go of me.

"Good thing you got me to stop you from being dropped by this idiot." Hawks winked at me as he lifted off the ground slightly, twirling us around.

"I'll always be here to catch you, little bird." Swift as lighting but soft like a pillow I was soaring through the air, trees, and stars flying all around me.

"Don't ever keep me waiting again, brat." The voice going softer around the world as he pulled me weightlessly to a branch, catching me softly surprisingly for his height.

"Levi!" He scoffed and set me down, before moving a few pieces of wild hair out of my face, shocked to see such a big smile on my face.

"You look gorgeous today."

"Spoiling her are you?" The strong voice made me freeze, heart along with it.

"Of course I am, it's her birthday isn't it?" Levi retorted snarkily.

"Hm, just didn't seem like a thing you would do." That smile, far and few of them, and one, just for me.

"Commander?" I felt like I was going to choke on tears, running to hug him. His arm wrapped around me a little stiffly before relaxing, even wrapping a bit tighter. Breathing him in, it was unreal but so, so real, but like a bullet shooting through the air, my watch rang obnoxiously, something I usually slept through was irritable and annoying to hear so early.

11:59 PM

"It's not gonna be my birthday anymore." The miles upon miles of land I once saw began to fade, closing in fast. My surroundings were manipulated once again, and I was surrounded by everyone again.

"Do I really have to wait until next year to see you all?" Sad face smiled weakly but one brightly lit up. Stepping out he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Of course not, you still have to open my- our presents, but mine first." Julius grinned childishly, his hand coming to hold in front of me, a little ball of mana forming, one of his spells forming fast.

"Let's turn back time a bit, hmm?" And everything returned, the grass, the hills, the stars- one even shooting by just as it had an hour ago. I turned back to everyone, excited to hang out with them all for longer when they shouted.

"Happy birthday, Y/n!"