🍀Jealousy and Memories - Patri / Patolli🍀

Words - 502
Request - microowen
A/n - I hope you enjoy! Sorry, it's so short!

Words - 502Request - microowenA/n - I hope you enjoy! Sorry, it's so short!

Y/n P.O.V

It was stupid anyway, you were just hanging out with Rhya, he had nothing to worry about, and yet what was this feeling? He felt so angry looking at you laugh at Rhya jokes, but he couldn't look away. Almost as if you felt his burning stare your head turned to face him, looking at him questioningly. Maybe you sensed something was wrong? You didn't and continued to hang out with Rhya all day, neglecting Patri to duties alone.

***

"Rhya!"

"What? It's true, little Patri got so flustered, it was hilarious!" Rhya had just gotten done recounting a story from when Patri was young, and you couldn't help but laugh. As my laugh died away you got up from my seat in the kitchen, getting ready to head to bed, maybe even look for Patri, you hadn't seen him since earlier when he was staring at you both.

"Alright, Rhy, I should get going now, thank you for hanging out with me today!" You gave him a side hug in his seat and left the kitchen returning his goodbye before walking off toward Patri and your shared bedroom.

Walking in the room was dark and cold, a heavy atmosphere in the room. Suddenly a beam of light shot from somewhere in the room, aimed at the fireplace starting a huge blaze. You shot up in surprise, turning to look around the room for the perpetrator.

"Patri?" You whispered, watching the dark figure in the corner walk into a more lit part of the room. He stalked slowly, his eyes glowing with the dancing flames reflecting in his eyes.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked, but something told you he didn't care.

"I did, Rhya told me some funny stories-"

"Oh did he?" He was emotionless, walking closer silently, coming to stand before you with a dark look in his bright eyes.

"Yes, he told me stories about when you were younger." Patri stopped, his sour mood halting to question this new information.

"What did he tell you?" Patri questioned suspiciously, no doubt knowing Rhya, he made fun of him and made him seem like some whiny annoying kid.

"He said you were sweet and bountiful. Always asking questions and hanging around. How you would always make everyone smile and laugh." The fond smiled fighting over your lips enraptured Patri, stalling his thoughts as he listened to you recount the stories of his childhood, some he had even forgotten himself.

When he did not know, you found yourselves across the bed, recounting stories of your youth. Great laughs filled the room but with the fire, they're volumes ebbed away too, slowly getting quieter as the light began to lessen in the room.

So it was dark and hushed whispers filled the room, a soft yawn interrupting your quiet sentence. You continue your sentence with drowsy eyes, sleep mumbling your words before finally your head is laid against Patri's chest, listening to the beat of his chest drift you off to sleep.