🍀Long Time No **** - Fuegoleon Vermillion LEMON🍀

Warnings - Smut!! Oral, female receiving, fingering, a splash of daddy kink penetration lmao, cream pie 
Words - 820
Request - b2uty77

Warnings - Smut!! Oral, female receiving, fingering, a splash of daddy kink penetration lmao, cream pie Words - 820Request - b2uty77

A/n - I hope you enjoy it! Thinks this is one of my best smuts but we'll see in a couple of days! Not edited!

Y/n P.O.V

He was gorgeous. Smooth skin pulling over a sharp jaw, soft hair spilling over his broad shoulders. Drops of water slid down his chest as steam rose around him. My eyes followed down his chest only to have my view stopped by the hot water surrounding his lower half.

"I can feel you staring." Fuegoleon purred, peeking one eye open and looking at me. He smiled big and shook his head. He lifted his head slowly and he pushed towards me, swimming slowly, reminding me of a lion watching his prey. He reached me and lifted his hot hands to my thighs, spreading them and kissing at the inner thigh near my knee.

"I just got home and you're already wet for me, kitten?" I whined and spread my legs wider, letting him look at me bare and glistening in anticipation. It had been too long before he ever went on this stupid mission he refused to touch me, convinced to finish some huge project he and the other captains were working on.

"Leon, please, you haven't touched me in weeks!" I begged I would beg all night if I needed to.

"I have been unfair haven't I, kitten?" I nodded and sighed as his tongue licked up my center, a flat stroke up, leaving me tingly. Mellows of please drained from my lips, hopeful and whiny. He finally dived in, like a starved man he feasted sloppily, tongue thrusting in and out of me as if it was his finger or cock. Slurping greedily at me, it felt too good, his finger rubbing at my clit in rhythm to his licks and gifts. I gripped at his damp hair, my legs resting on his shoulders while my toes curled. Breathless whimpers and gripes left my mouth, uncontrollably.

My thighs tightened as he slid a finger in, my walls sucking him in, begging for more. He curled his fingers just right hitting that spongy spot of nerves, rubbing at it with vigor as he licked at my clit, humming in approval of me gripping his hair harder. The vibrations sending pleasure up my spine I threw my head back, moaning loudly as a tight coil formed in my stomach, knotting itself a hundred times over before finally snapping as he slid a third finger in, stretching my walls for a close fit of what's to come.

"Leee-oon!" He only thrust his fingers more, helping me ride out my orgasm heartily, whispering dirty things in my ear as he stood, finally letting my legs fall closed. He pulled me into the water with him and kissed me, my taste swirling on his tongue and lips, I didn't mind, pulling him in for more. The water felt amazing against the sensitized skin and I could sigh softly as he wrapped me around him, cock poking at me with poise.

"I hope you're up for a long night, kitten." He pushed forward, quick to continue and feed my need and want, that coil already beginning to form again. He pressed me against the wall of the pool and thrust with earnest, kissing, and nipping at my neck. He sucked at a certain soft spot on my collarbone and keened at the feeling, gripping at him tighter.

"Y/n, you are so fucking tight, it has been long hasn't it?" He thrust as if aiming for my cervix trying to hit with each plow. "I'm so sorry, little kitten, I promise daddy is gonna take care of you, all night and forever."

My fingers digging into his shoulders sharply, sure enough leaving little crescents in their wake. My walls clamped harder, thighs tightening in the apprehension of the next orgasm to wash through me. He continued to spew filthy words in my ear, telling me how good I was taking him, how he couldn't wait to see me stuffed with his cum, especially since it had been so long.

"I want you to cum now, little kitten, I can't wait anymore, I want you to come on my cock, kitten. Be a good girl, yeah?" I cried out my hips stuttering against his thrusts, the fierceness of his thrusts, and the rubbing on my clit almost too much stimulation. My walls gripped him impossibly tighter and finally milking him for all he's worth. He came with a roar, groaning into my ear as he continued to thrust softly. Spent and panting, Fuegoleon resting against me, pulling out a few minutes later and watched as his sum dripped from my stuffed center.

"You think I gave you a few cubs, kitten?" He chuckled deeply and hoarse and god was it the single sexiest thing I have ever heard, and it had me revving up for a second round.

"Mmm, I hope so, but if not, I won't mind if you have to do that again, and again, and again."