🍀Solo en la cama! - Yami Sukehiro (LEMON)🍀

Words -  1589
Request - shonen_weeb

Words -  1589Request - shonen_weeb

A/n - I'm sorry, this has been in my drafts for months but I just couldn't figure out how to finish this so I'm sorry if its a bit shit, especially at the end.

I stomped my way towards the inn, Yami following behind loosely and smirking down at me.

"I don't know why you're so mad, Doll, s'nothing." I stopped and turned towards him.

"I told you to stop calling me that! And It's not nothing- THIS WAS MY DAY OFF AND YOU DRAG ME TO SOME STUPID MISSION! BUT WAIT! It's not even a mission, you just wanted to go to some stupid distillery!"

"It was 50% off WHOLE BARRELS. If it's that big of a deal, just take your day off any of the days this week." Yami scoffed with crossed arms, looking at me as if I was the problem.

"Any of these days this week are NOT having a sale at the crystal shop!" I yelled, finally turning to leave and pay for a stupid room because we had stayed too late at the distillery Yami was so crazy about.

"2 rooms please," I asked the old lady at the front counter. She ran her finger down the list of rooms before growing and looking back up at me.

"Sorry dear, we only have one small suite left." I looked up from my Yul and paused.

"Please there's gotta be another way!" I heard a deep chuckle behind me and I turned to see Yami stepping in.

"Come on, Doll, I'm not that bad."

"Yami, you snore!" I whined, turning back to lade and paying her sadly. The old lady smiled sympathetically and handed me the room number.

"I'll get some water ready!"

I walked to our room and opened it quickly, rushing to get off my feet. I laid my stuff on the end of the bed and sat to remove my shoes. Yami laid down on the bed and kicked off his shoes before lighting a cigarette and resting his arm over his eyes.

"Are you gonna bathe?" I asked getting up going through my bag looking for my nightclothes. I heard him hum a yes before leaving the room to take my own bath. I got to the bathroom and stripped quickly, eager to get into the warm water and wash up. It was a hot day today and being inside the distillery didn't make it any better.

Washing of the dried sweat and any other dirt or grime, I rinsed my hair and stepped out to dry off. As I wrapped the towel around me and turned to start getting dressed, the lock to the door clicked and the door opened. In walked, Yami a towel thrown over his shoulder and shirtless.

"Yami!" I yelled, glaring at him," Close the door!" He stopped and looked at me.

"You're still in here?" He whined, pouting, and goring before closing the door. But before I could dress, I heard him yell through the door.