🍀My Girl - Magna Swing (LEMON)🍀

Word Count - 2744
Summary - REQUESTED

A/n - hell's yeahs man! I'm really bored with this coronation quarantine so here is some smut

A/n - hell's yeahs man! I'm really bored with this coronation quarantine so here is some smut. Sorr if it's a little OOC also sorry for the wait MyDeathMarch

Y/n P.O.V
Magna first met you while he was in the city. He was making his way to the old alley that covered the black market when he heard you scream. Of course, Magna being the manly man he is, ran towards the scream. There he found you, being pushed around by two kids.

"Hey! Leave her alone you little mongrels!" Magna ran over and grabbed the kids back the back of their shirts and held them up.

"What do you think you're doing hurtin' a lady!?" The two boys grumbled and tried to kick out of Magna's grasp.

"Lady? Yeah right, Y/n's no lady. She's our sister!" Magna stilled. Should he put the kids down? But, they'd seem to be really hurting you. Magna flicked his eyes towards you, you were wiping small tears away from your eyes and holding yourself away from him and the boys.

"Even worse!" He dropped the kids and spun them around to face him.

"Now quit being mean to your sister and act like men!" The two boys shrugged Magna off and scoffed.

"Yeah, whatever. Come on, Elliot, it's almost time for training."

"Hey, where are you-" Magna stopped and looked down at the hand that had been placed on his arm. He followed the hand to the beautiful face of you. You smiled sweetly at him and spoke,

"Don't bother, they don't listen to anyone." Quickly, you retracted your hand and held it out for Magna to shake.

"I'm Y/n, from house L/n,"

"Ahh, a Nobel," Magna swooped down and took your hand looking you in the eyes as he kissed the top of your hand.

"It's a pleasure," You blushed softly and giggled at the magic knight's antics. Your eyes looked down at his cloak, noticing the black bull crest.

"What brings you to the city, Mr. Black bull?"

And that's where it all began... At first, You and Magna would just keep bumping into each other, in the market or on the street. And Magna would usually have to save you from something, whether it was others being mean to you, or you almost dropping something due to your clumsiness, he was always saving you. And one day he said something about it.

"Maybe you'll just have to hire me when you go out from now on Y/n," and you did. Whenever you left the house for long shopping trips and short vacations, you paid for his service from the Black bulls. Your family didn't much care for you so what you did with your monthly cut of coin was none of their concern.

This arrangement went on for years, at first nothing but friendly conversation and fun hangouts. But somewhere during the long years, you stopped paying for his services and just showed up when you wanted him for something, and Magna had no problem with doing it for free, at first he didn't even notice you were not paying! He was just happy to be with you when he could. And sure, this annoyed the absolute fuck out of Captain Yami, but you always paid off Magna's medical bills so it worked itself out.