🍀KidNAP - Rhya LEMON🍀

Words - 1868
Request - Alfirineth

A/n - I'm sorry I kinda strayed off with the request, I hope this is still good?  I combined 3 soulmate AUs - name written in wrists - soulmate and enemies name written on your wrists but you don't which is which - a countdown clock to when you me...

A/n - I'm sorry I kinda strayed off with the request, I hope this is still good? I combined 3 soulmate AUs
- name written in wrists
- soulmate and enemies name written on your wrists but you don't which is which
- a countdown clock to when you meet them
Enjoy!

Y/n P.O.V
I looked up at the blue sky with tired eyes, counting the clouds floating across the massive empyrean hanging above me. Sweet chirps of birds and sweet melodies of the wind dancing through the green leaves branching around the border of my perception, luring me to a peaceful sleep.

SNAP

And all peace was lost.

"You're in my spot." I turned my head lazily to face the intruder, interrupting my way to a plentiful nap. My arm seemed to burn, all buzzing and swarming from the same place as I set my eyes on him. I looked down at my wrist, eyes widening as the 3 zeros glared back at me, blaring my time up and he was here. His name was written precariously under the blinking numbers.

Rhya.

"So, it's you?" I called turning back to look at the sky. I could him wandering over, his steps all the louder compared to the soft nature that once was my background. He was right beside me in seconds, sitting down and laying beside me.

"I guess so."  Soulmates? All of my friends had already met all of theirs. Me? I took the longest and now that I'm finally here, it all feels the same. Nothing is different. If anything, it was just the same as it was 2 minutes ago before the clock ended.

Or was he my biggest enemy? I turned to look at my other wrist, its own clock still counting down, days away before I meet the second name written across my wrist. My eyes flipped to the sideways, watching the man beside me. He continued to look up at the sky, eyes empty as they stared dazedly.

"Do you know how we could figure this out? I'd rather not fret over this too long, sounds like it would be a drag." I mutter, already feeling sleepy again, bored with the situation as it was.

"I do, but for that, I'm gonna need you to come with me." My head snapped to look at him. Looking at him like he was crazy, I blurted.

"Do I look stupid to you? I can feel your mana! Anyone with some sense and the ability to feel it would know with the amount you have, you're all trouble. I'm too lazy to deal with any of that." Rhya slowly sat up, turning to look at me.

"Well, we can't know- unless we go. See, it even rhymes!" Rhya smirked. I only glare with rising boredom- and annoyance.

"No."

"Well, then I'm really sorry about this sweetheart." Suddenly he grabbed my shoulders before shoving me forward, moving to brace myself for the ground and roll out from under him, my stomach dropped when I didn't feel the impact of the ground. Instead, my body fell through an open chasm ripping apart the space and time of the earth, a spacial portal. Holding my breath, I waited until we made it to the other end.