🍀Private Lover - Zora Ideale🍀

Words - 766
Request -

A/n - Unedited, hope you enjoy! BakaSotongg

3rd P.O.V

Everyone sat down for breakfast and watched as the supposed couple walked in and sat across from each other. They gather their food quietly and began to eat.

"How did you sleep?" you asked after sipping on some water. Kora paused and wiped his mouth gently still looking at his food.

"Good enough."

And that was it. The rest of the Black bulls watch on in confusion.

"Wait I thought they were dating?" Asta whispered, to which Noelle quickly flicked him in the head.

"They are you, idiot! At least... that's what they told me." Even she was suspicious of the coupling. Suddenly, two spatial portals appeared above their heads. A white powder fell on Asta, while three of Zora's iconic stink bugs fell on Noelle. She shrieked and ran around trying to shake them off.

Asta inhaled and coughed and sputtered when he sniffed in the white powder, it making his noise tickle and itch. He sneezed and turned blue! He sneezed and turned green! And then yellow! All while Zora and Y/n smirked with amusement.

"You know, we can hear you."

"Yes, and you're really annoying, so shut up." Zora finished, picking up to start eating again, leaving the two to freak out silently while the rest either laughed or went back to sleep.

***

Later that day, Yami demanded the Black Bulls have team bonding exercise, to which Magna replied to some new bar that opened up in the city. Of course, everyone replied, because what else is there to do, then get kicked out of a brand new tavern?

Its name was The Old Hag, it was in fact run by one too. When they got there, there weren't many patrons but as the day continued, more people filled the empty seats, ready to drink away their night before going back to work again tomorrow. Sometime during the night, you found yourself alone, waiting for Zora to return from the bar with your drinks. That's when he showed up.

"You may be a Black Bull, but you are pretty, so how about you and me get out of here, yeah?" You turned to the annoying posh voice and found a young noble staring down at you. He practically gleamed with all the pieces of jewelry this man was wearing.

"Excuse me?"

"What are you deaf too?" He sneered.  At this point, the few besides you began to take notice, even the grabbing the attention of some of your teammates. Magna and Asta got up to confront the guy but were wordlessly held back by Yami gripping clutches. He nodded over to Zora who was stomping over to the scene now.

"Are you going to-

"Hey, can we fucking help you?" Zora to his place behind you and stared the noble down. He placed his hand on you should and squeezed once, a quick reassurance before he returned to deal with the snot-nosed prick.

"And you are?"

"The commoner courting this fine young lady." The noble stepped back in disgust.

"Then she should have no problem with coming with me then, huh?"

"You? As if you could walk out of here with those pounds of useless gold around your neck. Get lost pal, my cock is bigger anyway."

"Zora!"Rage seemed to fill the body of the noble, shaking, he lifted a hand and set off a simple, but powerful spell towards Zora. Zora sat back and seemed to smirk bigger. The bar watches on in awe as the spell disappeared in Zora spell circle before it shot out faster and blew the Nobel out of the bar, leaving quite a big hole in the wall.

"Oh, shit- ZORA!"

"Hey! That is totally is fault he shot it!" He threw his hands up while You doubled over in laughter. The old hag ran from behind the bar and started berating Zora yelling at him to pay for the mess and destruction.

"Hey, that guy should be paying! Didn't you see what he was wearing? You could totally cheat some much out of his ass, if not steal some rings that surely fell off him." And without a blink, the old hag was gone. I shook my head and walked up to Zora's side hugging him to which he pulled me in completely and left a small peck on my forehead.

"Thank you,"

"Of course, I gotta protect my girl."

And that what is it, you both pulled apart and sat across from each other away from the mess and siped your drinks in silence.