15.

Something was seriously off with Harry. I felt bad for whoever was on the phone call with him, but I was almost thankful I had a twenty minute dance in the Red Room. Maybe he'd be able to calm down while I was gone. I didn't want to be on the receiving end of his anger.

A part of me thought it would be best for me to call it a night after the dance, but I had to remind myself that I was on a mission, and that Bill wanted information sooner rather than letter.

As I made my way through the venue, I avoided Danny, knowing she would tell me off for not having any makeup on. I was in the middle of getting ready to leave when she said I had gotten a private booking, and the client would be here within the next ten minutes. I didn't want to reapply anything so I left my face bare.

I walked past Shelly, who was currently dancing between two men, shooting me a wink over her shoulder as she dropped her bra, rubbing her boobs on the mans face. I was going to miss her when I left this place. I only hoped that that happiness she held would last forever and this fucked up place wouldn't rip it from her grasp like it did to me. I sent her a smile, and made my way into the Red Room.

I hadn't been in here since I gave Harry a dance, and I couldn't help but think back to it. A part of me had enjoyed it, but another part hated the fact it was the beginning to all of this. I couldn't wait for the day it was all over, even if it meant I was a million miles away from everything I had ever known.

I shut the door once I was in the room, and dropped my coat onto the back of the lounge chair as I mentally prepared myself. I prayed that it wasn't that bald creep from earlier. I didn't get too much of a choice when it came to who I danced for, but if it was that man, I would be marching right over to Danny and demanding her to give him a refund. Hell, I would even split what Harry gave to me with her if it meant I wouldn't have his grubby little hands on me again.

Shuffling around the music on the iPod, I flipped through a couple of playlists before settling on a simple pop one that consisted of Beyoncé and Cardi B. I wasn't in the mood for anything slow and sexy, and they could fuck off if they had any requests. My bones were aching, and I desperately needed to sleep. The idea of putting on show that included dramatically sexy facial expressions wasn't appealing to me.

Just as I went to sit down, the door swung open, startling me as it slapped against the wall. I jumped back, almost stumbling over my heels as I did.

"Fuck," I gasped, my eyes widening when I realised that it was Harry. He stood tall, his chest heaving. His eyes darted around the room before he spotted me. Narrowing his eyes, he looked over his shoulder, before he slammed the door shut behind. "Jesus, Harry! You can't just come in here, I have a dance! You're going to make me lose my job."

He shook his head quickly, and I imagined at that speed, it must of heard. He didn't happy. In fact, he didn't really look like himself. "No. I paid another two grand. Mine for twenty minutes."

The fact he was speaking like some sort of caveman, made me squint at him again, trying to work out what on earth was happening right now. He didn't look okay, his eyes were wide and his was fists were curling and uncurling by his sides. Panic flared within me at the sight. He looked crazy.

I glanced over at the panic button that was situated besides the light switch. We had one in every room, but it was rare that it was ever used, but something told me that I may just need it. Unfortunately for me, it was directly behind Harry. I swallowed thickly.  Slowly, I began to move, but he followed my step, looking every bit like a predator.

"What are you doing, Harry?" I asked, biting down on my lip. My heart was drumming against my chest so hard, it was hard to focus on anything else.