THANK YOU

From the bottom of my heart, I want to give the biggest thank you for everyone who's come on the journey with me as I've written Red Room.

This wasn't suppose to be a thing, I was trying to get through the COVID lockdown and needed something to occupy my mind and I turned to writing again.

Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine a story as crazy as Red Room would become to popular.

I'm so in love with this characters and I know it's not the ending everyone would of hoped for...but it's the ending that was needed.

I wasn't turning a blind eye to how toxic and how deranged the idea of these two being together was, but I wanted to enforce the strong female lead that Sophia was, even as there were moments were she really did struggle herself mentally. I wanted to push the idea that you can be unsure of what to do and your rights and wrongs being tested being in a vulnerable position, but not allowing yourself to be the keeper of someone's mental health, even if they do try and normalise such a thing...

Harry was a unique character, one I had never really dove into until this book. There's a lot more of him that needs to be explored, and I can't wait to do so.

Thank you all again for coming on this crazy journey with me. I'm terrible at keeping on a correct updating schedule but I hope you guys are ready for what is to come.

Again, thank you all for your support. 💓

Links to my second story is out on my profile.

Much love.