was i wrong

Bright:

I got on the airoplane and was already so tired. Ahhh winnnn I'm missing you I thought of his cute smile hugging me and welcoming me back home. As I looked out the window the plane started moving and I fell asleep tired.

Gulf:
I was doin my homework and let's be honest homework is tiring but I have to do it after all I'm a good kid.
"Ahh a good kid like me should take a rest..."

Right when I said that win and Krist came bursting into my room. " a good kid that works as a mafia leader ..wowwww such a great kid" Win commented .

Ey shut up atleast I'm smart unlike you I said with a proud face and Win was pouting. I laughed at him. You become angry quick dont you.

So what are you guys doing here bursting into my room I asked.
Krist wanted to say something to us he said.
Then both me and Win look at Krist.

"I umm am meeting Singto....." krist said
Right then me and Win screamed "WHAT"

Are you sure you want to meet him. What if he is a bad guy and is very shady Win says and I agree with that fool.

He is not shady, he is a good guy Krist says. But Krist you trust others too easily and what if he is a spy, what will you do then..I think its best not to meet him I said.

"HE IS NOT A SHADY MAN, I WANTED YOU GUYS TO MEET HIM AND HIS FRIENDS SO WE ALL CAN HAVE FUN TOGETHER" Krist shouted with his tears threatening to fall.

I felt guilty and bad and so did Win.
"But-" I tried to persuade him, I didn't want him to get hurt

Although krist wasnt calming down. The tears that were threatening to fall were dropping down his face.
FINE he yelled and rushed into his room and locked the door crying and whimpering.

I felt bad..I just wanted to protect him....I didnt want him to get hurt but I made him cry ...I hurt him

Am i a fool? Was i wrong?