"I really love u krist..i really do"

Krist~
The next words that came out of Singto's mouth shook me...

I wiped the small tears at the corner of my eye and turned towards him and thought about what he just said.

" Because Mark is ..not only a mafia leader but he runs many other corrupt organizations, he has killed people for just fun and some of those people were our members too. Mark sells drugs to kids and has borrowed a large sum of money from us. His members from black cats also has done many terrible deeds like scamming people , beating up civilians and stealing..but the worst is that they've even raled people...
So, our leader killed him because of the debt he owed us and also because he was disgusted with Mark..

These words I'm spouting..u may not believe it and it's fine but it's the truth and eventually you'll have to accept it Krist.."

"...Then w-why was he so nice to us...WHY" I asked while stuttering and trembling.."

Singto looks at me and then sighs. He then proceeds to say " well..I'm not exactly sure but when our leader went to...kill him he found several pictures of a person in Mark's room which were all labelled with the words mine... idk if you'll like the answer but the picture was of Gulf. I think the only reason he was nice to you guys was because he loved Gulf and was pretending to be a good person to get you all to his side and become dependant on him".

I was shook down to my core. So it was all a lie I thought to myself. All those moments we shared as a family was a lie just to get my friend?..

I started bawling my eyes out after feeling betrayed but then I felt warm. Singto..he was hugging me and patting my back while whispering sweet things to comfort me. Feeling the warmth of this embrace I hugged him back and snuggled my head into his chest. It felt...strangely nice to the point I dont think I'll ever get tired of it. I really appreciate him right now. But one question was stuck in my head.

"Can we go out? Even though our groups were in a feud..can we? Or is it too selfish of me to ask this"

Singto~
When he asked that question my thoughts became for sure. When Gulf screamed about Win dating a devil faces member, bright, I thought that Krist and his friends might be the group Bunnies death since hardly anybody recognized us and they needed information that I had blocked other servers from entering to. But..there was a member in a group that outsmarted me and could hack our information and we only have a feud with one group right now. So now ..I know that Krist, Win and Gulf are members of the group Bunnies death.

Then I focused back to the question Krist asked. I thought hard and replied "I'm not sure..but we can figure a way out. I really love you Krist and I wont give you up so easily. We can still go out and figure everything along the way". He then looks up to me and I smile. He smiles back and snuggles his head back into my chest and after a while I hear snoring. It was cute. I chuckle a bit and carry Krist. I call a taxi and then take him to my place.

He must've been tired after todays events. I thought to myself and kept him on the bed. I looked at him one more time and smiled and said " I really love you Krist..I really do"

AUTHOR HERE..IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. BUT DONT WORRY I WONT DROP THIS BOOK. ILL SLOWLY KEEP ON UPDATING UNTIL ITS FINISHED. I REALLY AM THANKFUL FOR EVERY READER SUPPORTING ME. HAVE A GREAT TIME :)